Is The Hockey Forum Dead Now Too?

Can't help but notice that this forum has become a bit of a ghost town in the past couple of months..... like the rest of FCP..... what gives?

It's always like this in the playoffs. People tend to post less as the weather gets nicer and their teams get eliminated.I remember the two years the Pens were in the Cup, I was trying to figure out why the eff everyone else wasn't as into it as me, haha.

It'll pick up again around the draft and free agency, always like this between the end of the regular season and the end of the playoffs.

It's always like this in the playoffs. People tend to post less as the weather gets nicer and their teams get eliminated.I remember the two years the Pens were in the Cup, I was trying to figure out why the eff everyone else wasn't as into it as me, haha.
My team always gets eliminated in early April. I think i watched 3 total periods of the semifinals.I will probably watch the Stanley Cup final, but I dont particularly care for either team.I dont like the Canucks. I dont like the Bruins, but would like to see Kaberle get a ring.

Personally, been busy and at the same time, really lacking in interest in the playoffs at this point. The finals matchup, like others have noted, doesnt interest me.Also, to be honest, I wanted to take a break from here, as I found myself getting frustrated with some of the arguments+stuff. Just my way of taking a breather.

I have no idea why I don't post more in this subforum. I'm like one of ten left that post in genpo, guess I spend too much time there!I'm looking forward to a great SCF, I think it should be a good one however I seem to be in the minority there.

i drop in much less now, I'm a bit tired/over some of the reccurant themes in here. But I still check up once in a while because I can't help myself. This place is a great place for random tidbits of info and interesting insights. I'm also working on a mega construction site for a monster wind farm and this is the first time I post from work. I have been following the palyoffs pretty closely, I love the goalie matchup we have for the finals, it makes it hard to predict the winner but I think it's Vancouver's time. It has been too long since the cup has been won by a canadian team.

I think the only time I will see any finals is in vegas and I will be too drunk to remember I hate both teams and hope they go to a game 7 and play 45 OT's to the point where all the players never want to play again and then they disband both teams. Except for Burrows. He goes to play for some other team because he is awesome.

I think the only time I will see any finals is in vegas and I will be too drunk to remember I hate both teams and hope they go to a game 7 and play 45 OT's to the point where all the players never want to play again and then they disband both teams. Except for Burrows. He goes to play for some other team because he is awesome.
I'll probably watch, but I seriously can't wait for Cup hockey in Vegas.
I HATE Burrows, there are too many names I would like to call him, so I'll just say he's a cheap-shot douchebag.
I HATE Burrows, there are too many names I would like to call him, so I'll just say he's a cheap-shot douchebag.
He just bit Patrice Bergeron.
He just bit Patrice Bergeron.
ha, i just watched that.Biting is bad I guess. I think they teach you that early but it's probably not a smart idea to stick your finger in a guys mouth during an altercation of any kind because the chances are most people will bite down.