Casey Anthony Trial

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was living it up while her daughter was either dead or had been missing for a month. She's a psychotic **** who should have her vagina filled with concrete.Edit: imo

She was living it up while her daughter was either dead or had been missing for a month. She's a psychotic **** who should have her vagina filled with concrete.Edit: imo
Never thought about the concrete part. I think the defense is doing a wonderful job defending her, though. I think they are putting up one hell of a fight.
Exactly right
Never thought about the concrete part. I think the defense is doing a wonderful job defending her, though. I think they are putting up one hell of a fight.
Well, they're trying hard but I don't know how spin her spending the following day staining the sheets with her boyfriend, not leaving the room all day, or partying, entering hot body contests etc... in the days afterwards. Not exactly normal greiving mother activities.
  • 1 month later...
Shocker of a verdict
Well, they're trying hard but I don't know how spin her spending the following day staining the sheets with her boyfriend, not leaving the room all day, or partying, entering hot body contests etc... in the days afterwards. Not exactly normal greiving mother activities.
I noticed this article as I googled what the verdict was since dna wasn't entirely forthcoming.Although I suppose people who know about this case would know what verdict was expected and then would know what a shocking outcome was.But maybe the case was so predictable that dna was simply being sarcastic.Either way, I think we can all agree that dna should give me his moderator powers, right?

I guess I am one of the few who actually didn't think she would be convicted of murder. I didn't spend much time , ok, no time, watching any part of the trial but they talked about it everyday on my way into work on the radio and I can't remember them ever mentioning any concrete proof. All of what they were using was circumstantial evidence. Hard to hope for a guilty verdict on just circumstantial evidence and her behavior after.

She's two of the best things about Shameless...love that show.
Yeah, it's pretty great. I would like to see the Brit version that is already 7 seasons in...
Yeah, it's pretty great. I would like to see the Brit version that is already 7 seasons in...
I'm avoiding it because apparently the storyline and characters are basically identical. Oooh, forgot about Karen Jackson...two more truly great things to love about that show.
I'm avoiding it because apparently the storyline and characters are basically identical. Oooh, forgot about Karen Jackson...two more truly great things to love about that show.
The crazy blonde daughter? If so, I hear ya...
Either way, I think we can all agree that dna should give me his moderator powers, right?
I vote yes.This was in no way a shock.
Also I'm making it my lifes work to bed Casey Anthony.
I'm betting all you have to do is be in the right bar at 2am in Florida this weekend.

the facebook lynchmob I'm seeing erupt from this thing is nothing short of horrific. if you had payed any attention to the trial at all you would know that there wasn't anywhere near enough information and evidence to convict her of first degree murder, yet these moron yokels seem to think the death penalty should just be brought out any ole time we're pretty sure somebody's lookin' guilty. fuck I hate people.

the facebook lynchmob I'm seeing erupt from this thing is nothing short of horrific. if you had payed any attention to the trial at all you would know that there wasn't anywhere near enough information and evidence to convict her of first degree murder, yet these moron yokels seem to think the death penalty should just be brought out any ole time we're pretty sure somebody's lookin' guilty. fuck I hate people.
One of my good friends in her status update tonight:"I'm secretly happy Casey Anthony wasn't guilty because I like listening to how upset people are. I want to ask them if they're following ANY other issues- maybe something that actually matters? If they were as passionate about helping under privileged children as they are about reciting every detail of the case and why she should be put to death I feel like there would be a lot of very happy children out there."Also, this chick is unwed and pregnant. Want a date?
One of my good friends in her status update tonight:"I'm secretly happy Casey Anthony wasn't guilty because I like listening to how upset people are. I want to ask them if they're following ANY other issues- maybe something that actually matters? If they were as passionate about helping under privileged children as they are about reciting every detail of the case and why she should be put to death I feel like there would be a lot of very happy children out there."Also, this chick is unwed and pregnant. Want a date?
Will you explain the meaning of secretly to her?
This is exactly right. This was a death penalty case. The real travesty would have been giving someone the death penalty when there was zero physicalevidence against them. The prosecutors screwed up by going for the kill (no pun intended) instead of a lesser charge that they could have had a chance of winning.The only "shocking" part to me is that after 6 wks of testimony, it only took a day to deliberate and find her not guilty. But we also have to remember that the jury wasn't hearing the talking heads on tv like that douche Nancy Grace, spew venom out of their mouths everyday. All they heard was the evidence presented and, obviously, it was very weak.

I wonder two things. Woud this have been such a sensationalized media case if the mother was black? Secondly, would she have been convicted?edit- okay something else. Do you think the "CSI effect" had an effect on the outcome? What I mean is that on TV and movies they are always able to find forensic evidence to clearly label the killer which is rarely the reality of the situation.So without clear cut evidence the jury was unable to connect the dots with all the circumstantial evidence?