Full Ring Depp Stack 0.1/0.25 @ Stars

I like how James does this incredible math analysis and the dbag completely ignores it.
you noticing has brightened my day considerably :club:
ohhhhh, so now all the sudden we is deep stacked?get your story straight, fish.
fml... we're deep-er-ish-ly stacked obv
Post less and read more. Everything James posted here about equity is about the only argument applicable. Every regular here already knows this stuff hence it's actually quite a boring auto-ship.You've managed to hit just about every logical fallacy a newbie tends to hit while still upholding an ignorant know it all attitude. Congrats. I'll see you back here later after you put your entire roll in play and bust it... on 5 separate occasions... then whine about how it was a "bad beat" by some "idiot with a draw"
I get it in with the nuts and get called by a combo draw, I'm ok with it. I dont 4 table, I dont bust and am happy to play over-aggressive players online bc of situations like the one above. Its a seperate opinion. Ive made a living at this game for 2 years and differ in opinion from anyone apparently in the forum. Its not a know it all attitude, its just paid my bills for 2 years and its how I play and what I believe. I live the dream! Ill go 5 table 5-10 now and come back whining to tell you how right you were. Ha. nh.
I get it in with the nuts and get called by a combo draw, I'm ok with it. I dont 4 table, I dont bust and am happy to play over-aggressive players online bc of situations like the one above. Its a seperate opinion. Ive made a living at this game for 2 years and differ in opinion from anyone apparently in the forum. Its not a know it all attitude, its just paid my bills for 2 years and its how I play and what I believe. I live the dream! Ill go 5 table 5-10 now and come back whining to tell you how right you were. Ha. nh.
No one is arguing that getting it in on this flop with the nuts is bad. In fact there are very few situations where getting it in with the nuts on the flop will be -ev. (in plo where you have a nut straight with no re-draws it is apparently good to sometimes fold the flop)The problem in this thread stems from you saying that it is a losing play to 3bet jam the AJhh hand. We have mathematically shown that it is actually break-even or profitable and you have not responded to that.I understand that it may not be your style, but we're talking strictly about equity, not style. It's awesome that you have played (live?) professionally for two years. Maybe for your bankroll and goals, this is not a play you would make, but if the play is +ev, assuming we don't have bankroll or tilt issues, there is not reason not to take the equity.Just to finish this up:We always make a calculation vs hand rages and not exact hands bc in game we don't know their exact hand... so vs the ranges we described earlier (and if you'd like to discuss those ranges we can do that for sure)i.pngThe total pot (assuming we have no fold equity) will be $84.76 minus $2 rake = $82.76We have 39.80% equity in that pot.61.20% of the time, we lose $28.53 (our flop shovel) for a total of -$17.4639.80% of the time we win $54.23 ($84.76 - $2- $28.53) for a total of $21.58Ship the $4.12 every time we get it in here :club:
You're doing something else right, then, because you can't make a living with coin flips.
Yeah, and I'm Barrack Obama