Pokerstars May 24, 2011 Service Issue

Does anyone know, what is going on with Pokerstars today? Was in the big $109 today, and they paused tourny due to server problems, and they payed us by Chip percentage. Sure, I am ok with the $827. Just seems strange. My online name at stars is Igotgas.What happened, when U.S. players were in middle of tournaments when Government shut them down?

Oops guess it's 2011. Too much poker today on my part?
STOP BRAGGING GOD DAMMIT! DNA DO SOMETHING.
I just got un registered from all my tournaments??? And now I can´t find them in the lobby...this is weird...
Suspicion of being American probably. Has your daily hockey viewing dipped below the required levels? Have you been spelling words without superfluous u's?
I just got un registered from all my tournaments??? And now I can´t find them in the lobby...this is weird...
Yeah... it's a strange day at Pokerstars today. Looks like they had to do a second reboot. Did you get a % value of your chip stack?
Yeah... it's a strange day at Pokerstars today. Looks like they had to do a second reboot. Did you get a % value of your chip stack?
wasn´t playing, just got unregistered. but i think people got paid out based on their chip stack? not sure