Feltstars Not Paying Pro's And Others

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at least Seth and Alan have a different way on clearing my understanding on how the systems work on not you for shooting me down all the ****ing time. I appreciate how they put things across , there are ways of correcting people or clearing things up without being an *******
lol, we already know my stance is that people shouldnt be allowed to post useless unfounded claims and cite nonexistent evidence.

hey Seth, Yankees going down via Bautista :club:

at least Seth and Alan have a different way on clearing my understanding on how the systems work on not like you for shooting me down all the ****ing time. I appreciate how they put things across , there are ways of correcting people or clearing things up without being an *******
Actually don't think Lurbz was shooting you down the way you think. I think he came across ok, until later.
subtitle edited per request
ty
lol, we already know my stance is that people shouldnt be allowed to post useless unfounded claims and cite nonexistent evidence.
claim is not unfounded. I played in a WSOP league on FeltStars each game was $5.50 + .50+ 2.50 on top towards the league and WSOP seat. They folded the league and after 6 games. I also lost money when I was at an FT as they did a program upgrade, I was blinded out like the others. They paid the winners or chip leaders when the game went down which is unfair. I want my $2.50 per game back I wrote them and it's still not dealt with. Just saying what more proof do you want, they are a ton of postings in a few poker groups I belong too, which backs up my story and others , however I can't invite males into the groups because they are female only.
Actually don't think Lurbz was shooting you down the way you think. I think he came across ok, until later.
ya, i mean, i tried to hold it together until rose just decided to go against explanations i gave her and just say i was trolling and thus ignore what i said, but listens to it when dna/seth tell herel oh elbtw, rose, your claims were unfounded because you said merge, not feltstars in your OP. you provided hearsay evidence to back it up and claimed them as "excellent sources", then didn't leave it up to people to analyze whether the sources were actually excellent. you made unfounded claims against merge (whether you meant to or not) with misleading facts, etc., that people who aren't familiar with how it works and the situation (you, for instance, until it was explained) wouldn't know were misleading. and you provided no links to said evidence, nor an explanation of the refund you haven't been given, how long its been, what theyve said in email correspondence and when, none of that.in other words, you acted like sean hannity

gallo i think ive made it clear as can be in ^ that post, if she doesnt get it by now i give up.also sorry for that thread years ago where i called you an ******* for going after rose, now i ****ing get it

ya, i mean, i tried to hold it together until rose just decided to go against explanations i gave her and just say i was trolling and thus ignore what i said, but listens to it when dna/seth tell herel oh elbtw, rose, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
fyp
gallo i think ive made it clear as can be in ^ that post, if she doesnt get it by now i give up.also sorry for that thread years ago where i called you an ******* for going after rose, now i ****ing get it
:club:

A deal was struck today with the Merge Cashier System in an effort to help manage the growth that FeltStars is experiencing due to the latest developments in online poker. You will experience a new and more streamlined cashier system in which will make for easier cash outs and virtually uninterrupted ability to make deposits.To facilitate this change you will notice some of the tournaments no longer appearing in the game client this evening. This needs to be done to enable the transfer to the database to the new platform. So yes there will be some interrupted service this evening, but after it is back up there will be NO LOOKING BACK...... full steam ahead.Quoting "Rose " <> what happen to your site and the FeltStars WSOP league game. I was > at the Final table and suddenly your site went down and I keep > getting messages that it's now down for maintence did the others go > out Too? pls let me knowlooking for my other emails will post them

> What happened to your site and the FeltStars WSOP league game? I was > at the final table and suddenly your site went down. I kept > getting messages that it's now down for maintenance. Did the others go > out also? Please let me know.
fypI'm not claiming to be an english major, but I made my best attempt at proofreading that shit.

Just delete the fing thread, if people want to lose money on FeltStars so be it

lol , justin you are a ass.but really rose I think you misunderstood yourself here if thats possible. just get naked for everyone please and we will all be happy again.