Bring Back Daniel's Poker Room

Okay just doing some out loud thinking and looking for some thoughts on the matter.Obviously due to the DOJ our American friends can no longer play on Stars, Tilt/UBNegreanu Open will not be the same without them or the fact Daniel can't play while in the States.Bob has Daniel given any thought of reopening his old card room. Just saying it might be opportunity to grow into something decent. I am sure the old men from here :club: or the charter members really enjoyed his card room. It's a thought either that or move the Open from Star's so it is open to US players maybe on a merge site? flame away boys or post idea's so we can all play together again. Miss Kobes shoving on my 3 or 4 bets :(OH btw Go Canucksssssssssssssss

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
lets get it in
Great idea, can't believe no one has thought of it. Make it happen!
thanks for the support boys :club: Lets make this happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharks in 7
want to BetI can take your money if you likelike I am taking wandigo's :club:

Well I'd love it personally but I doubt anyone wants their name on a poker room operating online in the US right now. Doyle Brunson just pulled his endorsement from Doyle's Room. The DOJ seized houses belonging to one of the processors (and it was actually the house belonging to his new wife the bunny or w/e) and I believe the owner of Full Tilt. By endorsing any online poker room Daniel would be putting everything on the line. I just heard today that accounts belonging to Use My Wallet/Quicktender have been seized. I'm really afraid without legislation our days of playing online in the US are very limited. Sorry don't mean to rain on your parade.

I just heard today that accounts belonging to Use My Wallet/Quicktender have been seized. I'm really afraid without legislation our days of playing online in the US are very limited.
I saw that today too. The sites should just add Carrier Pigeon to deposit/withdrawal options, it'd probably by the most reliable method at this point. :club:

As much as I wish could happen I do not think the open will ever be played for real money by Americans ever.

While we're at it, we should bring back M*A*S*H and Cheers. Those were great shows.
And Hawaii 5-0.
damn your all old It was a nice thought tho, just saying I know Daniel is a Team Canada Pro but he can't play living in the States so just wondering if we can move the games to another site which will allow the US players to play. Honestly the thought of him re-opening the old card room would be awesome. Plus Lisa him being from Canada and running it out of the USA may work.
lets just playin fkin strip poker on skype baby, we don't need money
I don't play with minors :club:
how about a real man?
Is there such a thing :club: If they are over 40 well built below the belt Intelligent, good looking and have money I will think about itand Ian even Fluff is too youngI yet to meet a man that can handle or please me in a few ways, doubt I ever will