wait, which movie are you talking about? cause either I am forgetting a LOT about requiem for a dream or 2001 is a WHOLE lot different of a movie than what I thought it was.
I wish 2001 had a pegging scene!No, I'm remembering the anal party scene in Requiem.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm remembering the anal party scene in Requiem.
I... I don't remember that at all. I've seen it twice too. weird. oh well, don't really feel like I'm missing much by not remembering.I didn't really like requiem also. not sure why, just didn't sit well.
I... I don't remember that at all. I've seen it twice too. weird. oh well, don't really feel like I'm missing much by not remembering.I didn't really like requiem also. not sure why, just didn't sit well.
It was probably the pegging scene. (How do you not remember that? Like. I don't understand. It's basically the climax of the movie.)
You don't remember a crowd full of creepy guys, around two naked women, holding up a double ended dildo over them and saying "ass to ass"? really?
You don't remember a creepy black man, holding up a double ended dildo over two naked women, and saying "ass to ass"? really?
You don't remember a crowd full of creepy guys, around two naked women, holding up a double ended dildo over them and saying "ass to ass"? really?
Hmm.

Not to quibble, but female to female ass to ass with a double dildo isn't technically pegging. Generally accepted definition is a guy getting it from a woman who is wearing a strap-on. Butm hey, that's just how I like it. Aw, crap, once again, I have said too much...

yeah, and god forgive me for saying this, but mercury is right here. pegging, according to my sources, is woman to man penetration. woman to woman is a completely different term ("super great awesome" is the correct terminology I believe).
Hmm.
Yeah, I remembered the creepy black guy who was the voice of spawn being the one who said it.. but I went back and checked the video, and it was a bunch of white businessmen chanting it. Didn't notice I'd double posted.

for some reason i thought pegging was lining up potential sex slaves atop wooden dowels so purchasers could see how big a... dowel they could take. i must be thinking of something else.

for some reason i thought pegging was lining up potential sex slaves atop wooden dowels so purchasers could see how big a... dowel they could take. i must be thinking of something else.
yeah.. think more you can't put a square peg in a round hole sort of thing.

I guess I just couldn't understand why anyone in the world wouldn't want to watch jennifer conneley going to town with another chick. that's entertainment man. and bigd: PLEASE STOP INSINUATING THAT YOU'VE BEEN ANALLY PENETRATED JESUS MAN NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT

I guess I just couldn't understand why anyone in the world wouldn't want to watch jennifer conneley going to town with another chick. that's entertainment man. and bigd: PLEASE STOP INSINUATING THAT YOU'VE BEEN ANALLY PENETRATED JESUS MAN NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT
From BigD's post: "I understand that. Believe men. I understand what pegging is. Believe me. I understand it. Intimately. But it's pretty easy to tell from context what scene she meant."Strangest or coolest brag post ever?

NEW COMPILATION UPDATESaving Private Ryan 8Goodfellas 6Pulp Fiction 6Raiders of the lost Ark 5Braveheart 5Matrix 5Shawshank Redemption 5Black Hawk Down 5Good Will Hunting 5The Big Lewbowski 5Jaws 5No Country for old men 5The Godfather I 5Fight Club 4Star Wars (5) 4Heat 4Inglorious bastards 4Gladiator 4Full metal jacket 4Inception 4Office Space 4The Dark Knight 4Die Hard (1) 3Rear Window 340 Year old virgin 3 Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind 3Jurassic Park 3Kill Bill (1) 3 Magnolia 3Memento 3Monty Python and the Holy Grail 3Reservoir dogs 3Snatch 3The Departed 3Godfather II 3The hurt locker 3There will be blood 3Wall-E 3Some new thoughts:Compiled from 9 lists Bigkg ruined the Saving Private Ryan love festThe lack of movies pre 1970 is unfortunate but not surprising (The only reason I can imagine Casablanca not being on this list is that most have not seen it)Movie I really don't like that is on this list: Magnolia (To say this movie is better than Casablanca makes me ill)

casablanca bored me to tears. it sucked. magnolia is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000x the movie casablanca is.
You better do some serious brvheart-style backtracking or I'm never going to trust you about movies again.Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I trusted you about movies in the first place.*goes back to check list*That's a pretty ok list.But you're still on thin ice!
You better do some serious brvheart-style backtracking or I'm never going to trust you about movies again.Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I trusted you about movies in the first place.*goes back to check list*That's a pretty ok list.But you're still on thin ice!
sorry brosef. i can't do it on this one. i think casablanca is horrible.
and bigd: PLEASE STOP INSINUATING THAT YOU'VE BEEN ANALLY PENETRATED JESUS MAN NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT
I wasn't insinuating that at all.. you read that into what I was say? Jesus, you're a fag.
The lack of movies pre 1970 is unfortunate but not surprising (The only reason I can imagine Casablanca not being on this list is that most have not seen it)Movie I really don't like that is on this list: Magnolia (To say this movie is better than Casablanca makes me ill)
I would wager to say that the bulk of the people responding in this thread are under 35 (I'm 34), which would easily explain the lack of pre-1970 movies. Personally, I can't get into the older films, I've tried and I just can't, they don't do anything for me. I don't watch movies to gain culture or appreciate the works of the masters, etc, I watch them to be distracted and/or entertained...so my list is all movies and no films. As such, I freely admit to not having seen films on many people's "Classics" lists, such as Citizen Kane, Gone With the Wind, and yes, Casablanca. I can't offer a definitive opinion on any of them, but I feel pretty confident in the idea (having seen and not really enjoyed quite a few of their contemporary films) that I wouldn't enjoy them. I look at the AFI's Top 100 list, and it's patently obvious that it was voted on by people who saw the classics when they were kids, teenagers, in their early 20's (which would mean that the voters were between 45 and 75 years old for the most part). My classics are the same thing, they're the movies I grew up on, peppered with cool stuff I've seen as I got older.