daniel tosh is not funny. not at all. he sucks in fact. he's worse than dane cook, and that's really saying something. if you like tosh and think he's funny, you shouldnt be allowed to vote or own property.

daniel tosh is not funny. not at all. he sucks in fact. he's worse than dane cook, and that's really saying something. if you like tosh and think he's funny, you shouldnt be allowed to vote or own property.
Good thing I dislike politics and rent my home!
I thought his recent stand up special was hilarious. I assume SA didn't see it.
you assume worng. my roommate likes him and i was forced to watch the first half before i slit my wrists.
you assume worng. my roommate likes him and i was forced to watch the first half before i slit my wrists.
I think Dane Cook's references to crying while masturbating may have hit a raw nerve with you.
No one's worse than Dane Cook. Bro.
because it sucks and isnt funny.
I think you have some anger issues. If you see someone and deal with it, it should free up your sense of humor.
I think you have some anger issues. If you see someone and deal with it, it should free up your sense of humor.
how about i break your face and laugh at that?
I've only seen a few episodes of the show, but I thought it was more funny than not.
SAME GOES FOR YOU JUDAS.

I think the majority of people will find him more funny than not. I like his stand up and the show is hit or miss at times, I think this weeks was hilarious and not just because of him. My wife laughed at me because I laughed myself to tears at one point. For once though, I get to be in the majority. usually it's the other way around, like this past week I got into another, "There is Something About Mary is sooooooo not that funny people" argument. At least this time I had one person agree with me that it was not funny, usually it is just me.

yeah i dont know anyone else who shares my views on toshbag. my roommate likes him. our other friends seem to like him. it sickens me. it's like people watching american idol. i can't stand that shit. but people seem to love it, so what can i do. REMAIN ANGRY IS WHAT.