Does Moshman Do Staking On Cake/ Other Sites Us Players Can Play?

I think the title is plenty clear was wondering if anyone has any experience with Team Moshman and know if they do staking on sites other then the ones currently blocked to US players

yah im going to was just wondering if you guys knew

89120517042f07f61b4ac8.jpg
have you done this for every post i have started? lol im touched
who is Moshman?
Obviously, it's a person found in a mosh pit.
Obviously, it's a person found in a mosh pit.
I believe the politically correct term would be "Moshperson".

I have no idea if they're still staking on the sites left, they might be. I looked into them at one time they do 50/50 with makeup for staking and coaching. I decided at that time I wasn't interested but I might be now, let me know what you find out. I know a few people on the Moshman team, or at least who were and they were pretty happy with everything.

I have no idea if they're still staking on the sites left, they might be. I looked into them at one time they do 50/50 with makeup for staking and coaching. I decided at that time I wasn't interested but I might be now, let me know what you find out. I know a few people on the Moshman team, or at least who were and they were pretty happy with everything.
yah i know a few sng grinders who love moshman so im talking to them too see, they are outside the USA thou.
I believe the politically correct term would be "Moshperson".
wish i could do bodog but i would have to own roll that no transfer from what i see on there

word on the street is they are moving people over to carbon poker, but no word on if they are actually picking up new US players. My friend in it says " they were kinda prepared and didn't freak out like i would have expected"thats all i have as an update atm

Let us know if you learn more, I've certainly been concerned about what this Team Moshman has been doing to stay afloat.

wish i could do bodog but i would have to own roll that no transfer from what i see on there
rrsummey, just slow down when you type bro. think about every word that comes to your head and where it goes in the sentence before you begin typing.