Getting Online $ Back

I have been reading some of the blogs/twitters lately. I was fortunate enough to have all of my online $ at Starz so have gotten all of it plus FPP $ back. Why is it that the other sites aren't able to do the same? How would DOJ ruling make it so Starz is fine and others are waiting. I remember Dwan saying at the start that he put a value on each dollar at FTP/Starz at like $.94 whereas AP/UB only at like 40 cents. Well, looks like he might have been right on 3/4 of his statement. Just wondered if any of you that pay more attention to this than me could explain. Thanks.

ftp is converting take 2/rakeback/tourney tix etc to cash today. Many people are reporting that funds are hitting their ftp accts today. One would think this means ftp cashouts will start soon. There are like a million threads on other forums about ftp cashouts i suggest reading those.As far as ap/ub gl ever getting any cash from that shady place.

ftp is converting take 2/rakeback/tourney tix etc to cash today. Many people are reporting that funds are hitting their ftp accts today. One would think this means ftp cashouts will start soon. There are like a million threads on other forums about ftp cashouts i suggest reading those.As far as ap/ub gl ever getting any cash from that shady place.
But wouldn't you think that DOJ would kind of insist on the sites giving money back to players for tax reasons? I just don't understand how they could NOT give money back and not be completely done as a company in the future. Wouldn't authorities go after them for that specific purpose? I mean, this should be pretty telling imho for foreign people that still have money on those 2 sites.
But wouldn't you think that DOJ would kind of insist on the sites giving money back to players for tax reasons? I just don't understand how they could NOT give money back and not be completely done as a company in the future. Wouldn't authorities go after them for that specific purpose? I mean, this should be pretty telling imho for foreign people that still have money on those 2 sites.
I heard of foreign people getting back money from AP yesterday fwiw

And... even though it sounds like FTP is maybe finally getting their sh.t in order, it still doesn't explain why they couldn't do it at the same time Starz did? I mean, are they negotiating with the DOJ and if so, what is there really to negotiate about giving players their rightfully earned money back? It really just doesn't make any sense at all to me.

And... even though it sounds like FTP is maybe finally getting their sh.t in order, it still doesn't explain why they couldn't do it at the same time Starz did? I mean, are they negotiating with the DOJ and if so, what is there really to negotiate about giving players their rightfully earned money back? It really just doesn't make any sense at all to me.
Let's leave AP/UB out of the conversation since it should be obvious why they haven't paid US players. It's because they don't have the money. Their scumbag owners directly cheated and stole from players so it shouldn't surprise anybody if they've looked at the pool of player's money and dipped into it for their own uses. You have to remember that they aren't really regulated.Poker Star handled this so well mainly because they are a well run professional company that has effective regulation from the Gaming Commission in the Isle of Man. The Isle of Man regulations require that player's money is segregated from Star's other funds. It's obvious that Stars has player's money available and liquid ready to transfer to players when necessary. I also imagine that Poker Stars had a contingency plan in place to handle them having to leave a country and send all the player's money back. Once they had assurances from the DOJ that there wouldn't be any blockage of the player's money they were able to get that money to the American players quickly.I don't know why Full Tilt hasn't started to send money to American players yet but I imagine it relates to a lack of planning since it is a very large job and possibly that the player's money isn't as liquid as the Star's player's money is.
Let's leave AP/UB out of the conversation since it should be obvious why they haven't paid US players. It's because they don't have the money. Their scumbag owners directly cheated and stole from players so it shouldn't surprise anybody if they've looked at the pool of player's money and dipped into it for their own uses. You have to remember that they aren't really regulated.Poker Star handled this so well mainly because they are a well run professional company that has effective regulation from the Gaming Commission in the Isle of Man. The Isle of Man regulations require that player's money is segregated from Star's other funds. It's obvious that Stars has player's money available and liquid ready to transfer to players when necessary. I also imagine that Poker Stars had a contingency plan in place to handle them having to leave a country and send all the player's money back. Once they had assurances from the DOJ that there wouldn't be any blockage of the player's money they were able to get that money to the American players quickly.I don't know why Full Tilt hasn't started to send money to American players yet but I imagine it relates to a lack of planning since it is a very large job and possibly that the player's money isn't as liquid as the Star's player's money is.
As always, thx Bob.Pretty lol if that is exactly the case about UB/AP if they actually don't have the $$$ b/c they used it on their own. Anyone that ever stood up for that disaster of a company should feel pretty good about themselves.Not to mention, if true, something like this probably NEEDED to happen to get un-reputable sites like that out of the industry and have some kind of proper regulation before more people got "taken".
As always, thx Bob.Pretty lol if that is exactly the case about UB/AP if they actually don't have the $$$ b/c they used it on their own. Anyone that ever stood up for that disaster of a company should feel pretty good about themselves.Not to mention, if true, something like this probably NEEDED to happen to get un-reputable sites like that out of the industry and have some kind of proper regulation before more people got "taken".
Not really, I think it was always pretty much understood by almost everyone that Stars>FTP>AP/UB
odds on AP/UB paying out before FTP? pretty sure its even money
I would say 2:1 or 3:1 that FTP pays first would probably be about right. There is speculation that AP doesn't even have the money, and considering their losses lately - that would give me reason to think that FTP would be first.That being said, FTP is def looking worse and worse every day that passes now.
Let's leave AP/UB out of the conversation since it should be obvious why they haven't paid US players. It's because they don't have the money. Their scumbag owners directly cheated and stole from players so it shouldn't surprise anybody if they've looked at the pool of player's money and dipped into it for their own uses. You have to remember that they aren't really regulated..
Bob, what makes you believe that they don't have the money? Not saying your wrong by any means, in fact, I think your probly right... Just wondering. Thx
Bob, what makes you believe that they don't have the money? Not saying your wrong by any means, in fact, I think your probly right... Just wondering. Thx
I have no direct information just a feeling that when you combine a company that has stiffed some affiliates recently, has defaulted on bond payments, has a history of cheating and stealing from it's players by it's owners with a large pool of player's money that the result is going to be money will be missing from that pool.And also they aren't regulated
I would say 2:1 or 3:1 that FTP pays first would probably be about right. There is speculation that AP doesn't even have the money, and considering their losses lately - that would give me reason to think that FTP would be first.That being said, FTP is def looking worse and worse every day that passes now.
i just dont think FTP is ever gonna get around to it, that they're more focused on replacing the income from the US players than getting US players their money. looks like stars is trying to prove they're as straight as they can be to DOJ to possibly be able to get action back, while FTP has given up altogether and is losing more and more faith from the US players ever returning.