The 'f' List - Plz Help Me Get It Out There

Hey FCP peeps,i know its been a while since i have posted but i need your help.over the last month i have been working on a new YOUTUBE,FACEBOOK AND TWITTER page called'THE F#@K LIST'basically you go on facebook post what you really hate for example"F#@K OSAMA BIN LADEN CAUSE HE IS A LOW LIFE BOTTOM FEEDER"what ever your issue we wanna hear it and then the more people that like your post the higher you rank in the weekly rankingsat this point we are launching a weekly video of the top 10 posts of the week! you can post it on twitter and on youtube its self what ever you want.WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP IS, a friend of mine who works at google in sydney australia showed this page to a guy from youtube and he loved the idea and i got an email from youtube saying they liked the concept of the page and if i can get it up to 1000 subscribers i go on a basic sponsorship package worth about 20cents per subscriber (which might not sound like much but its a start) im a long way off this but if you can join me on facebook THE F LISTand on twitter:THE F#@K LIST OR search @THE****LISTI WOULD BE MAKE SURE TO SHOUT OUT ALL YOU MOFOS.HERE IS THE INTRO VIDEO ON YOUTUBE FOR OUR PAGE HAVE A LOOK AND CHECK IT OUT

THANKS GUYSIRISH
Hey FCP peeps,i know its been a while since i have posted but i need your help.over the last month i have been working on a new YOUTUBE,FACEBOOK AND TWITTER page called'THE F#@K LIST'basically you go on facebook post what you really hate for example"F#@K OSAMA BIN LADEN CAUSE HE IS A LOW LIFE BOTTOM FEEDER"what ever your issue we wanna hear it and then the more people that like your post the higher you rank in the weekly rankingsat this point we are launching a weekly video of the top 10 posts of the week! you can post it on twitter and on youtube its self what ever you want.WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP IS, a friend of mine who works at google in sydney australia showed this page to a guy from youtube and he loved the idea and i got an email from youtube saying they liked the concept of the page and if i can get it up to 1000 subscribers i go on a basic sponsorship package worth about 20cents per subscriber (which might not sound like much but its a start) im a long way off this but if you can join me on facebook THE F LISTand on twitter:THE F#@K LIST OR search @THE****LISTI WOULD BE MAKE SURE TO SHOUT OUT ALL YOU MOFOS.HERE IS THE INTRO VIDEO ON YOUTUBE FOR OUR PAGE HAVE A LOOK AND CHECK IT OUT
THANKS GUYSIRISH
Can you explain what the #@ stands for in 'THE F#@K LIST'?Are we talking about a Fork list? Like our favorite silverware pictures? Or maybe a Funk list? That would be sweet, post our favorite 80s songs and outfits!?Sign me up!
Just send a request to join group cuz I'm gettin' in on the ground floor.
Yes, as we have all learned here, charter membership has it's...something.

i respect anyone's choice not to help, but im promising you its slowly taking off!!!i appreciate the new members that have joined.we are working on a an apparel deal.i think we all know what it stands for but ill spell it out just for funits calledTHE****LISTLOL I LIKE THE FORK LIST HOW MANY 80YR OLD WOMEN HAVE A FOR COLLECTION?FUNK LIST IS ANOTHER GREAT IDEA THATS CLASSIC

THE****LIST
You don't know how to bypass the swear filter, do you.
LOL I LIKE THE FORK LIST HOW MANY 80YR OLD WOMEN HAVE A FOR COLLECTION?FUNK LIST IS ANOTHER GREAT IDEA THATS CLASSIC
WHAT IS A "FOR" COLLECTION?HOW IS "FUNK LIST" AN IDEA THAT IS "CLASSIC"?WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US?I hate you.
You don't know how to bypass the swear filter, do you. WHAT IS A "FOR" COLLECTION?HOW IS "FUNK LIST" AN IDEA THAT IS "CLASSIC"?WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US?I hate you.
You should join.

all i ask for is help, its not spam mail its a guy who has an oppourtunity to make some money from an idea that alot of people like.ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE, but if you wanna have a blast at someone or something get on there go for it....(besides blasting me)its your call i am only asking for help.thanks

see, i think what you need is the 'fuckit' list, in response to the bucket list. a list of things you've decided don't need to be done after all.

I have 10 subscribers, you only have 8.I WIN!
for now yes sir!we are building up our facebook members first and once we hit 1000 members ill shove them to sogn up on youtube and subscribe! youtube doesnt want a bar of me till i have a 1000 members on facebook im only on 300 so i have to get that up then worry about you tube.usually you would do it the other way around, hit youtube hard and then get people to follow you on fb and twitter n myspce but i already have a goal to get the 1000 members so i can become a 'sponsored' member of youtube so im hoping this way is easier and faster then the other? who knows, time will tell
for now yes sir!we are building up our facebook members first and once we hit 1000 members ill shove them to sogn up on youtube and subscribe! youtube doesnt want a bar of me till i have a 1000 members on facebook im only on 300 so i have to get that up then worry about you tube.usually you would do it the other way around, hit youtube hard and then get people to follow you on fb and twitter n myspce but i already have a goal to get the 1000 members so i can become a 'sponsored' member of youtube so im hoping this way is easier and faster then the other? who knows, time will tell
will tell what? will time tell what the fuck that post meant?