Bovada (Bodog) Rail Calls

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck Co.   (Good luck CaneBrain)   I was going to sweat you Co, but I can't sweat both of you because I'm on a laptop and am 3-tabling, and tbh neither of you are all that important in my li

If you just lost the biggest pot of your life at PLO to a 2-outer binking a straight-flush, I would like to provide some context:   a) This is the third time I've played PLO   b) I am drunk as shi

i spit on two plus two. A guy on there hurt my feelings once and wouldn't say he was sorry. I was pissed. So I guess I will never know the answer.

Good luck Co.

(Good luck CaneBrain)

I was going to sweat you Co, but I can't sweat both of you because I'm on a laptop and am 3-tabling, and tbh neither of you are all that important in my life.

• Like 2

Got 2nd in 6k for $1.2k. AK < AJ aipf for most of the chips. Got 5th in 10k for $900. 22 < AJ aipf for CL.

Kind of gross, but oh well. Still a reasonable evening.

If you just lost the biggest pot of your life at PLO to a 2-outer binking a straight-flush, I would like to provide some context:

a) This is the third time I've played PLO

b) I am drunk as shit right now, and very stoned

c) I am not going to lose that money back into the poker economy. I'm spending it on fur coats and luxury watches. Suck a dick, idiots: you should have gone to computer school after Black Friday after all, I guess.

I hope your your wife leaves you because of what just happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViGNBLQpGWE

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I just found out a buddy of mine took a quarter stick out of Bovada since early May. Apparently the games there are softer than ever. Anybody have an opinion?

I just found out a buddy of mine took a quarter stick out of Bovada since early May. Apparently the games there are softer than ever. Anybody have an opinion?

Games there are unbeatable.

No money to be made.

Move along.

Games there are unbeatable.

No money to be made.

Move along.

Are you saying that so I will not play there so I will not beat you because you play there and win? Like the answer is really "yes," but you're saying "no" so I won't make the game tougher?

I'm not very good and I play weird games, so you don't have to worry.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN OPINION?

He's being sarcastic. It's currently the best option for people wanting to play online poker in the US.

If I may ask, what are you playing? And what are your results?

ALSO THANK YOU

If I may ask, what are you playing? And what are your results?

ALSO THANK YOU

1/2-10/20 NLHE. Oh, and 50nl Zoom. $10-$300 MTTs. Been playing there for 9 years. Results have been good. Used to play some LHE/PLO/LO8 back in the day, but I rarely do that anymore...so I can't speak for those games.

Are you saying that so I will not play there so I will not beat you because you play there and win? Like the answer is really "yes," but you're saying "no" so I won't make the game tougher?

I'm not very good and I play weird games, so you don't have to worry.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN OPINION?

IM SORRY.

ITS A GOOD SITE

We can share.

Currently 3/5 in the Bovada 50k. Player 181. $14k up top.

Edit: Bah. 5th for $3.7k. QQ < AKo aipf for 40% of the chips in play.

Cobalt , I play on Bovada , usually I am player 74. Maybe you have seen me. I play $5 - $50 tourneys , .25/50 nlhe and the 50nl zoom. I also throw in on a $10 Double up turbo. My question is on the double up turbo. If only the last three get paid , how would it go down if everyone went all in on first hand and one guy beat the other five. How would they determine the last three to be paid?

i spit on two plus two. A guy on there hurt my feelings once and wouldn't say he was sorry. I was pissed. So I guess I will never know the answer.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...