I just got an email from ps saying I got my platinum star back. I thought this was curious so went into the store to see if I could purchase the bonuses and sure enough I can. I dont like what happened with all this but ps has impressed me with their speed to get things sorted out for us. The difference for me buying the bonuses at platinum vs bronze is a few hundred bucks. So I guess its time to get some bonuses and close it up :club:

wooo silverstaremailed stars hoping they donate me 27 FPPs for another $25 bonus roflgl meeee

Hey kids, get your free $ if you were decent volumeHello Justin,Thank you for contacting us.PokerStars is pleased to announce that US players have been credited for partial progress towards earning their next VIP Stellar Reward or Milestone Cash Credit. No further action from players is required. These funds have already been placed in the accounts of eligible players.Partial credits for VIP Stellar Rewards and Milestone Cash Credits are only provided to US players receiving $10 or more from these credits, based on a linear scale of completion towards the next available VIP Stellar Reward or Milestone Cash Credit. As an example, consider a player who has 8,000 yearly VPPs. They earned their last VIP Stellar reward at 5,000 yearly VPPs and were working toward a $50 reward at 10,000 VPPs. This player has earned 3,000 (60%) of the 5,000 VPPs required for the next VIP Stellar Reward. This player would have been credited 60% of the $50 reward, or $30. A player who has partially earned a $10 VIP Stellar Reward will not receive credit as this would fall below the $10 minimum.Any VIP Stellar Rewards or Milestone Cash Credits that have been fully earned but not yet claimed can now be redeemed from the VIP Store. To visit the VIP Store, log in to the PokerStars game client and open the Cashier window, then click the ‘VIP Store’ button. Purchase the appropriate VIP Stellar Rewards and Milestone Cash Credits from the category ‘VIP Bonuses and Cash Rewards’. VIP Stellar Rewards and Milestone Cash Credits from 2010 are also available for redemption in the category ‘VIP Rewards – 2010’.For more information please visit the US players FAQ, located at http://www.pokerstars.com/usaplayers/faq/We appreciate your understanding in this matter. If you feel that you have not been properly credited or have issues claiming previously earned rewards, please contact us again.Regards,Juan Carlos GPokerStars Support Team

So I was able to spend one fpp for a milestone vip bonus. What can I do with the rest of my fpps?I was working off a Turbo Takedown $100 bonus for multiple cashes. What happens with that?

So I was able to spend one fpp for a milestone vip bonus. What can I do with the rest of my fpps?I was working off a Turbo Takedown $100 bonus for multiple cashes. What happens with that?
buy VIP bonuses like the $25 and $50, etc
I would e-mail Stars to find out but I would imagine they'll handle it fairly.

From PokerStars updated FAQ for Americanshttp://www.pokerstars.com/usaplayers/faq/#rewFPPs and VIP Rewards:What will happen to my FPPs?PokerStars has obtained an approval from the US Department of Justice that will allow former US players to use their FPPs in the PokerStars VIP Store to purchase VIP Reward Bonuses. These VIP Reward Bonuses, once purchased, result in cash being instantly deposited into the account of the purchaser. These funds will immediately be available for cash out. VIP Reward Bonuses are, as before, available for purchase based on the VIP level of each player. US players have had their VIP status as of April 15, 2011 restored to their account so that they can purchase the VIP Reward Bonuses appropriate to their prior VIP level. Players with VIP statuses other than BronzeStar will have until at least May 31, 2011 to purchase VIP Reward Bonuses that require their higher VIP level. US players can also use their FPPs to purchase any VIP Stellar Rewards and/or Milestone Cash Credits that may have been earned in 2010 or 2011 but previously unclaimed. The funds from any purchased VIP Stellar Rewards and Milestone Cash Credits will also be immediately available for cashout. Any FPPs remaining after a US player purchases bonuses and rewards available to them will be made available again if the US player is again able to play for real money on PokerStars at some point in the futureCan I purchase merchandise in the VIP Store?No, unfortunately we are unable to offer VIP Store merchandise to US customers.I placed an order with the VIP Store for merchandise that has not yet been processed. Will I get my item?We will be unable to fulfill pending VIP Store orders. All unfulfilled VIP Store orders placed by US players for non-cash items have been cancelled, and the FPPs used to purchase those items have been refunded to the players’ accounts.I had almost earned my next VIP Stellar Reward. Will I get part of this reward?Many players have been credited funds for partial progress toward earning their next VIP Stellar Reward. Compensation amounts have been calculated by determining the percentage of incremental VPPs earned toward the next VIP Stellar Reward. Credits have been issued to all players who would receive $10 or more using this formula. As an example, consider a player who has 8,000 yearly VPPs. They earned their last VIP Stellar reward at 5,000 yearly VPPs and were working toward a $50 reward at 10,000 VPPs. This player has earned 3,000 (60%) of the 5,000 VPPs required for the next VIP Stellar Reward. This player would have been credited 60% of the $50 reward, or $30. I earned all my VIP Stellar Rewards and was working towards a Milestone Cash Credit. Will I get part of this reward?All US Residents with more than 100,000 VPPs have been credited with partial progress towards their next Milestone Cash Credit. Compensation amounts have been calculated by determining the percentage of incremental VPPs earned toward the next Milestone Cash Credit, then awarding the same percentage of the value of the reward to be earned. As an example, consider a player who has 375,000 yearly VPPs. This player has earned the 300,000 VPP Milestone Cash Credit and is 75% (75,000 out of 100,000) of the way towards earning their $3,000 Milestone for 400,000 VPPs. This player has been credited 75% of $3,000, or $2,250. Players who relocate outside of the United States later this year (providing proof of relocation) will not be able to purchase the VPP Milestone Cash Credit for which they have received partial credit. Instead, the player will be able to email vipclub@pokerstars.com after earning the required VPPs to receive manual credit for the remaining portion of their reward.

I got email saying I had reached gold star, wish had been that easy before, and I got $32.93 for a partial $50 stellar reward credit. Don't think I have enough point to buy any milestone credits though. PokerStars is the greatest!

I had 685/750 for the $10 Stellar Reward and 2k FPPs...so I guess I'm just screwed.
I had about 3300 of 5000 for the 2nd $50 reward and I got $32.93, so you should get almost $10.
I had about 3300 of 5000 for the 2nd $50 reward and I got $32.93, so you should get almost $10.
Nope. They don't give partial for the first $10. And, I just heard back from them about the 2k FPPs (I'd need 2,500 min). So basically, gg $30-40 worth until Stars comes back to the US.

Hmm, guess they cancelled my 33000 in FPP purchases, but $350 is nice too :club: And a $23 partial credit toward the next milestone. I'll take it!The only thing I had left that I guess goes to crap was a freeroll ticket for the Sports Trip of a Lifetime Final or whatever they called it.

Hmm, guess they cancelled my 33000 in FPP purchases, but $350 is nice too :club: And a $23 partial credit toward the next milestone. I'll take it!The only thing I had left that I guess goes to crap was a freeroll ticket for the Sports Trip of a Lifetime Final or whatever they called it.
I've heard you'll get partial credit for this too...an all-expense paid trip to see the Toledo Mudhens including two nights at the Motel 6 on exit 59.

I have 346 fpps and am about 11% to a $10 bonus. keep it stars.I do have 9k FTP points though which isn't a ton but should be worth a few bucks?