Hello mclumpo,Welcome to the RPM Poker community!Your RPM Poker username is: xxxxxx@xxxxxx(Remember to use your email address xxxxxx@xxxxxxfor login, NOT your screen/username!)IMPORTANT - FOLLOW THESE 3 QUICK STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSFOLLOW THIS LINK >> https://secure.rpmpoker.com/email_verificat...ion_code=987954 2. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON CASH GIVEAWAYS! We give away cash and bonuses all the time. To make sure you don't miss them, add support@rpmpoker.com and manager@rpmpoker.com to your address book right now. That will ensure that none of the goodies get lost or caught by spam filters. 3. START PLAYING! If you have completed the two steps above, you are ready to go. We handle all support and player account management through the RPMPoker Player Admin. Login now and check your eligibility for free tournaments, view your hand history and read all the latest RPMPoker news. The RPMPoker.com support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, suggestions or comments you may have.Have fun & good luck,Your RPMPoker.com Teamsupport@rpmpokercs.comhttp://www.rpmpoker.com The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email in any way. RPMPoker.com does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. RPMPoker.com does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or other defects. You assume all liability for any loss, damage or other consequences which may arise from opening or using any attachments.Unfortunately, players sometimes sign up at RPMPoker.com using a fake or incorrect email address. If you believe that you were sent this email in error, please let us know by sending an email to fraud@rpmpoker.com, and we will make sure that your address is removed from our system. Thanks for your co-operation.You received this email because you are a registered player at RPMPoker.com. If you do not want to receive email notifications again, please unsubscribe by clicking here.I just recieved this email and I have NO idea what rpm poker is. I cashed out on stars today, do you think that has anything to do with this?Has this happened to anyone else? It's just so random.

RPM is a Merge skin but other than that I haven't a clue. I cashed out on Stars but I was already playing on another Merge skin (Carbon) but I don't imagine it has anything to do with your Stars cashout. Have you been drinking and downloading poker software lately :-)

Have you been drinking and downloading poker software lately :-)
Knowing mclumpo, alcohol definitely had something to do with this.
RPM is a Merge skin but other than that I haven't a clue. I cashed out on Stars but I was already playing on another Merge skin (Carbon) but I don't imagine it has anything to do with your Stars cashout. Have you been drinking and downloading poker software lately :-)
can a Visa money card ( all access gift card ) be used as an acceptable form for deposit , was going to ask support but was 54th in line and 30 minutes later ....