Peyton Hillis Wins The Madden Cover Poll..

Remember when America fell in love with Mike Alstott, too? Same thing?
I loved that Bucs team. Loved Chucky, etc. But they didn't have a winner behind center, and that dimwitted defense couldn't keep their shit together, and did them in. It was such a shame. Alstott should have 3 SUperbowl championships.

Everyone, other than Dutch and maybe SBriand/DDiDM, who has posted in this thread is an idiot.This is how we need to solve this issue. Let's have BigD and Dutch come to Iowa and square off in a foot race.

• 2 years later...

lol I don't know how anyone still posting on this forum could have fallen for the Dutch and McGee Show in 2011, but it does my heart good that it happened.

I like both you and... Sklansky (is Dutch?), so don't take this the wrong way, but that was the "Tiger after he shoots four over on the front nine on the third day" of trolling attempts. I mean, you were going through the motions, but no way you were really trying that hard.

Again, as always, that is the point. It's funnier when it's half assed and absurd and people still believe it. see the El Guapo Vs Dutch thread for further reading.

Link?

Here is where everything sort of started: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=54275&st=0

The OP, while entirely unrelated, is probably my favorite thing in the universe. Flaming/trolling begins, and eventually I start challenging people to race me. Then the real magic happens when El-G turns out to be the only other man on the forum:

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=123825&st=0