Pokerstars Withdrawals For American Players

I think this deserves it's own thread although others have already posted in the general Black Friday thread.http://pokercast.twoplustwo.com/listen_and_browse.phpSteve Day from Poker Stars discusses withdrawals for Americans at about the 55 minute mark of the 2+2 Pokercast.They say that Americans should start seeing their money in a few days which is great news.It appears that you'll have to withdraw your entire balance in one transaction and based on how much money you have there'll be different choices of check, e-check or bank wire.They're going to convert your T$ and Tournament Tickets into $USD at a one to one rate.They say they don't know that is going to happen with fpps as of yet since those are still in discussion with DOJ

I think this deserves it's own thread although others have already posted in the general Black Friday thread.http://pokercast.twoplustwo.com/listen_and_browse.phpSteve Day from Poker Stars discusses withdrawals for Americans at about the 55 minute mark of the 2+2 Pokercast.They say that Americans should start seeing their money in a few days which is great news.It appears that you'll have to withdraw your entire balance in one transaction and based on how much money you have there'll be different choices of check, e-check or bank wire.They're going to convert your T$ and Tournament Tickets into $USD at a one to one rate.They say they don't know that is going to happen with fpps as of yet since those are still in discussion with DOJ
Is it suggested that we wait until the FPP topic is hit on or withdraw all we have now and then withdraw whatever our FPPs end up being? (if they're converted to cash). I really don't know what was permitted.
Is it suggested that we wait until the FPP topic is hit on or withdraw all we have now and then withdraw whatever our FPPs end up being? (if they're converted to cash). I really don't know what was permitted.
Stars is such a professional orginization that I would assume if you have done your withdrawal and after that they allow you to convert your FPP's into a cashable form they would allow a second withdrawal.I'm totally guessing on the above and remember that I don't work for Stars and I don't have any inside information on this.If I had to bet my guess is that the VIP Store being reopened to Americans would be Stars first choice but I'm just guessing.

lol@ how great stars is compared to fulltilt. Sent an e-mail regarding transfers, within 30 minutes get a response back.Sent fulltilt an e-mail 10 days ago, still haven't even received a confirmation that they got my e-mail.

heh I went on a 30000 FPP shopping spree last week instead of waiting to see what happens with them. If it ends up being $2-300 I blew through so be it. But in a few weeks I should be getting an ipod nano, a couple shirts for me, shirt pants and vest for wifey, some copag cards, some mints and crappy toys for the toddler and a partridge in a pear tree. Unless of course they cancel it all...in which case i'm okay with more money.

I had to buy a new hard drive and redownload Pokerstars a few days ago. Had to download pokerstars.net. No problems there.But when I tried to cashout my whopping $250, there's no cashier tab on the homepage now, so I can't get access to my account. How am I supposed to cashout? Send an email to customer support? A little help here, please?Much appreciated.

I had to buy a new hard drive and redownload Pokerstars a few days ago. Had to download pokerstars.net. No problems there.But when I tried to cashout my whopping $250, there's no cashier tab on the homepage now, so I can't get access to my account. How am I supposed to cashout? Send an email to customer support? A little help here, please?Much appreciated.
I thought pokerstars.net is the playmoney client. Does the download on http://www.pokerstars.eu/ work for US players?
You should be able to download PokerStars.com the .com domain was released by the DOJ.
Nope. I still get the FBI warning when I try to download the .com site and the EU site.

Well damn, do you know anyone who has it downloaded so you can get to your account? Otherwise I'd just send an email to Stars explaining what's happening.

Stars Echeck Cashout requested Monday. Posted to bank account by Thursday.

Mine is showing up too, though not posted yet. Funny it's usually some totally random name or number for the processor. But now it's very clearly LOOK AT ME, POKERSTARS!04/29/2011 Deposit AUTOMATED CREDIT POKERSTARS CREDIT $xxx Processing †