***the Official Donald Trump Thread***

Will He run? Can he win? Would he be a good president?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will he actually run or is he just drumming up press?

• Yes
    • No
    • Just keeping his face on TV to promote his show and his ego
  2. 2. If he runs...Can he win?

• Yes
    • No
    • If the voters are properly drugged
  3. 3. If he runs, and he wins, Would he be a good president?

• Can't be worse than Bush
    • Can't be worse than Obama
    • He will be a disaster
    • He will do a good job because he's not a politician

100%?John Kerry 'threw his medals' over the white house fence, oh wait, no he didn't they were someone else's.
John Kerry won the SILVER STAR. Bush never saw combat, by his own choice. It's preposterous to attack the former for his lack of combat awesomeness and not attack the latter for same.
John Kerry went on national TV and mis-pronounced Ghensis Khan's name and told of his personal eye witness of war atrocities, which he never saw.
Who the fuck is Ghensis Khan?
John Kerry got hit by shrapnel fired from his own gun while screwing around and received his purple heart.
Shrapnel is not produced by a rifle or handgun, it is produced by an exploding device, so what you just said doesn't even make logical sense and can't possibly be true. Yes, he was awarded a Purple Heart for a minor wound. He was in fact awarded three Purple Hearts, all for relatively minor wounds. So were thousands and thousands of other soldiers.
During the Vietnam War, Purple Hearts were often granted for minor wounds. "There were an awful lot of Purple Hearts--from shrapnel, some of those might have been M-40 grenades," said George Elliott, who served as a commanding officer to Kerry during another point in his five-month combat tour in Vietnam. (Kerry earlier served a noncombat tour.) "The Purple Hearts were coming down in boxes." Under Navy regulations, an enlistee or officer wounded three times was permitted to leave Vietnam early, as Kerry did. He received all three purple hearts for relatively minor injuries -- two did not cost him a day of service and one took him out for a day or two.The incident that led to Kerry's first Purple Heart was risky, and covert. He and his crew left the safe confines of the huge US base at Cam Ranh Bay, climbing aboard a "skimmer" boat -- a craft similar to a Boston Whaler -- to travel upriver in search of Viet Cong guerrillas. At a beach that was known as a crossing area for enemy contraband traffic, Kerry's crew spotted some people running from a sampan, a flat-bottomed boat, to a nearby shoreline, according to two men serving alongside Kerry that night, William Zaladonis and Patrick Runyon. When the Vietnamese refused to obey a call to stop, Kerry authorized firing to begin."I assume they fired back," Zaladonis recalled in an interview. But neither he nor Runyon saw the source of the shrapnel that lodged in Kerry's arm. '`We came across the bay onto the beach and I got [hit] in the arm, got shrapnel in the arm," Kerry told the Globe in a 2003 interview. Kerry has also said he didn't know where the shrapnel came from.Back at the base, Kerry told Hibbard he qualified for a Purple Heart, according to Hibbard. Thirty-six years later, Hibbard, reached at his retirement home in Florida, said he can still recall Kerry's wound, and that it resembled a scrape from a fingernail. "I've had thorns from a rose that were worse," said Hibbard, a registered Republican who said he was undecided on the 2004 presidential race.The Globe asked Kerry's campaign whether the Massachusetts senator is certain he was under enemy fire and whether he recalled that a superior officer raised questions about the matter. The campaign did not respond directly to those questions. Instead, Meehan said in a prepared statement that Kerry "received the shrapnel wound early in the course of that combat engagement. " Meehan also provided a copy of a medical report showing treatment for a wound on Dec. 3, 1968. The Purple Heart regulation in effect at that time said that a wound must "require treatment by a medical officer."Nearly three months later, a document was sent to Kerry informing him that he would receive a Purple Heart "for injuries received on 2 December 1968." The Naval Historical Center, which could not locate a copy of the original card for the incident, nonetheless confirmed that Kerry did receive the Purple Heart.Kerry went on to earn another two Purple Hearts and he led more than two dozen missions in which he often faced enemy fire. He won the Silver Star for an action in which he killed an enemy soldier who carried a loaded rocket launcher that could have destroyed Kerry's six-man patrol boat, and he won a Bronze Star for rescuing an Army lieutenant who was thrown overboard and under fire.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles...r_purple_heart/What a huge pussy, huh?
Obama used his age to get out of going to Vietnam, Trump used his physical deformities ( hair ), big deal. We're not electing a veteran in chief.
I know you're attempting to be funny, but it's cute the way you can overlook the fact that your Republican heroes (Bush, Cheney, Trump?) actively avoided service, and can at the same time criticize people who served (Kerry). Saying that "Obama used his age" is possibly you attempting to make a joke, but thanks to Poe's Law it is impossible to determine if you're joking or not. Obama was 14 when the Vietnam War ended.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's cute the way you can overlook the fact that your Republican heroes (Bush, Cheney, Trump?)
You don't pay attention very well.
You don't pay attention very well.
You don't make yourself very clear at all. You also quoted and responded to the least substantive portion of my post, and did so cryptically.

Anyway, if Trump runs as an (I), that means an immediate -20% handicap for the (R), which ensures a second Obama term, unless he can can energize the apathetic/disengaged/slacker "fuck the system" non voters (made up mostly of white trash) and pull off a rally that would blow away what Ventura did in MN.

Wakefield, you're turning into a faggot again.
Wait, I stopped being a faggot for awhile?I now realize and admit that my Kerry post would have been far more biting and less faggy if I had just debunked the "shrapnel from his own gun" nonsense, and left it at that.
Wait, I stopped being a faggot for awhile?I now realize and admit that my Kerry post would have been far more biting and less faggy if I had just debunked the "shrapnel from his own gun" nonsense, and left it at that.
Yes, anything that is made of metal and strikes a rock hard enough to send small pieces in all direction is called shrapnel.I never really cared that much about how much of an elitist snob Kerry was, I am just rehashing the bullet points of the Swift Boat veterans who were real war heroes.You could also have pointed out that Bush flew F-102, which is basically a brick with an engine. I heard a speech by the F-102 test pilot and his opinion on the plane was basically boiled down to: It was a tough plane to fly. His service in the National Guard is not a dodge as much as a normal reaction from a person who had the ability to take advantage of his position. I don't have a problem with anyone who served in the National Guard instead of going to Canada.Please try to say Bush was AWOL or anything along those lines that are the equivalent of Obama's birther nutcases.
Anyway, if Trump runs as an (I), that means an immediate -20% handicap for the (R), which ensures a second Obama term, unless he can can energize the apathetic/disengaged/slacker "f the system" non voters (made up mostly of white trash) and pull off a rally that would blow away what Ventura did in MN.
I agree. Any independents who run are really only going to hurt the republicans.Democrats don't seem to be able to stop their mob mentality that they have to stay united to stop the evil republicans.The best you can hope to do to suppress the dem vote is to hold voting day on free Starbucks day.
I never really cared that much about how much of an elitist snob Kerry was, I am just rehashing the bullet points of the Swift Boat veterans who were real war heroes.
I wonder how many of the Swift Boat Veterans For Bush won a Silver Star. And no, I don't even care whether or not Bush went AWOL (he didn't) or that he didn't serve in Vietnam. But the Swift Boat Veterans bullshit was absolutely disgusting. It would be like if the Democrats had attacked McCain for the fact that his plane got shot down, and suggested that a better pilot would have not gotten shot down and certainly would have evaded capture once on the ground. What a crappy soldier that McCain was! That's how stupid the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth sounded.
Actually pretty hilarious of Obama here: Obama roasts Trump. Video in link.
I think the fact that a sitting president feels the need to attack someone who hasn't even declared they are running is a huge victory for Trump. He's obviously gotten under Obama's skin.
I think the fact that a sitting president feels the need to attack someone who hasn't even declared they are running is a huge victory for Trump. He's obviously gotten under Obama's skin.
It was the White House Correspondents dinner which is basically a celebrity roast for charity where everybody does their best stand up comedy impression.Context matters.
It was the White House Correspondents dinner which is basically a celebrity roast for charity where everybody does their best stand up comedy impression.Context matters.
Yeah, but he picked on a reality star rather than any actual Republicans. If Trump wanted a direct route to acceptability, Obama is giving it. The question is whether Obama is doing that on purpose or is being pwned. I'm sure Trump is doing it on purpose, I can't decide about Obama.
Yeah, but he picked on a reality star rather than any actual Republicans. If Trump wanted a direct route to acceptability, Obama is giving it. The question is whether Obama is doing that on purpose or is being pwned. I'm sure Trump is doing it on purpose, I can't decide about Obama.
Of course Trump loved the attention but the purpose was to get laughs and much easier to get laughs with Trump than any of the faceless traditional Republicans
Or none of the actual Republicans is important enough to attack at this point?
John Kerry won the SILVER STAR. Bush never saw combat, by his own choice. It's preposterous to attack the former for his lack of combat awesomeness and not attack the latter for same. Who the fuck is Ghensis Khan?Shrapnel is not produced by a rifle or handgun, it is produced by an exploding device, so what you just said doesn't even make logical sense and can't possibly be true. Yes, he was awarded a Purple Heart for a minor wound. He was in fact awarded three Purple Hearts, all for relatively minor wounds. So were thousands and thousands of other soldiers. http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles...r_purple_heart/What a huge pussy, huh?I know you're attempting to be funny, but it's cute the way you can overlook the fact that your Republican heroes (Bush, Cheney, Trump?) actively avoided service, and can at the same time criticize people who served (Kerry). Saying that "Obama used his age" is possibly you attempting to make a joke, but thanks to Poe's Law it is impossible to determine if you're joking or not. Obama was 14 when the Vietnam War ended.
If Kerry had embraced his service, instead of denigrating the guys who also served, there never woulda been any knock on him vis-a-vis his time in service.
If Kerry had embraced his service, instead of denigrating the guys who also served, there never woulda been any knock on him vis-a-vis his time in service.
such, such utter crap. He denigrated the Vietnam War, not the guys who also served. It's not the same thing.
such, such utter crap. He denigrated the Vietnam War, not the guys who also served. It's not the same thing.
I am not here as John Kerry. I am here as one member of the group of 1,000 which is a small representation of a very much larger group of veterans in this country, and were it possible for all of them to sit at this table they would be here and have the same kind of testimony....I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command....They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.We call this investigation the "Winter Soldier Investigation." The term "Winter Soldier" is a play on words of Thomas Paine in 1776 when he spoke of the Sunshine Patriot and summertime soldiers who deserted at Valley Forge because the going was rough.We who have come here to Washington have come here because we f eel we have to be winter soldiers now. We could come back to this country; we could be quiet; we could hold our silence; we could not tell what went on in Vietnam, but we feel because of what threatens this country, the fact that the crimes threaten it, not reds, and not redcoats but the crimes which we are committing that threaten it, that we have to speak out.
Get the fuck out, you have a problem with him denigrating war criminals?
yeah, I thought it went without saying that no one would have a problem with him testifying against soldiers who committed war crimes. I am really glad that someone in the military blew the whistle on those guys shooting Afghan civilians for "trophies" too.

He made false allegations that were here-say. He never witnessed anything and no charges were ever filed.He made up stuff to get his face in the spotlight.

Looks like we're going to need Trump to make Obama release the pictures.Good thing we have him.

Looks like we're going to need Trump to make Obama release the pictures.Good thing we have him.
^ThisNot only do I want to see the pictures, but I want the head cam videos of the Seal team (specifically from the guy who put a bullet in Osama's head).Go Trump go!!!!! Get Americans what we really want :-D