***the Official Donald Trump Thread***

Will He run? Can he win? Would he be a good president?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will he actually run or is he just drumming up press?

• Yes
    • No
    • Just keeping his face on TV to promote his show and his ego
  2. 2. If he runs...Can he win?

• Yes
    • No
    • If the voters are properly drugged
  3. 3. If he runs, and he wins, Would he be a good president?

• Can't be worse than Bush
    • Can't be worse than Obama
    • He will be a disaster
    • He will do a good job because he's not a politician

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont care if obama was born in this country or not. In fact I think any US citizen should be able to be prez.However, I would love it, if it turned out he really was born elsewhere, just for the hilarity that would ensue listening to the mainstream media half heartedly apologizing to the birthers. Not to mention the constitutional crisis that would be brought on.Would barry be immediately frog marched out of the whitehouse? Or would a big legal challenge be mustered? Whatever happened would be a hoot.As for the op, GO TRUMP

Yes, I also long for embarrassing presidential scandals. They are always hilarious and good for the country.As for the prospect of Trump running for President.....yes please. It would be super entertaining but harmless.

Yes, I also long for embarrassing presidential scandals. They are always hilarious and good for the country.As for the prospect of Trump running for President.....yes please. It would be super entertaining but harmless.
+1

And now we see the real reason for Trump's birth certificate fiasco.Obama: Release your college recordsHow can Obama refuse now?He released his Birth Certificate 2 years later once Trump demanded it.Now Trump wants to see how Obama went from a bad student to getting accepted to Columbia and Harvard.And Obama will comply, because Trump made him his bitch over the birth certificate.That's how you do things in New York!

If trump actually runs, I will work on his campaign. This is a president I can believe in. I can't imagine any better TV than trump in a debate. And can you imagine him as president?"Well, I'll tell you, Larry... Putin's disgusting. Both inside, and out. "It would just be amazing.

If trump actually runs, I will work on his campaign. This is a president I can believe in. I can't imagine any better TV than trump in a debate. And can you imagine him as president?"Well, I'll tell you, Larry... Putin's disgusting. Both inside, and out. "It would just be amazing.
Definitely, and when he starts sending the world a bill for our military services, we will see if they can afford all theyre little social experiments. Like free health care and cradle to grave entitlements.

I'm actually becoming more intrigued by Trump all the time. I saw a poll today that he is now ahead of Romney.First, I think the Palin treatment he's getting by the MSM will wear off. Palin didn't know how to handle it, Trump is a couple steps ahead of them. When the MSM circles the wagons on someone like they have on Trump, it's worth a second look.So far, the only real position I've seen from him is that he's a war hawk, so that's a big strike against him, but I bet he ends up being pretty solid on economic issues once the novelty thing wears off.I guess one of the big questions is whether he will get all the free publicity if/when he stops the dog-and-pony show and becomes a real candidate.I still don't think I'd vote for him, but now that he's a threat, it'll be interesting to see what he does with it. If he keeps playing his TV character, he's got no shot, but someone with as many years of success as he has didn't get there by being naive about his image and how to make things happen.

Didn't watch because I can't watch this stuff.But correct me if I'm wrong, Trump basically got banks so invested with him that they had too much to lose if they didn't absorb some of Trump's loses.He had them over a barrel by being 'too big to fail'If that is true, and Trump screwed the banks...I will stop looking for my candidate, cause I found him.Imagine when he calls China:"Yea, premier whats your name, here's the thing. We can't pay you back the money, so instead you are going to cut the price in half and take a lower rate, or we just stop paying you all together and probably blockade your ports for some made up reason.""There, national debt reduced 50% with one phone call....Get Goldman Sachs on the phone."
you'd think someone so "media savvy" would know you can't lie about stuff like this anymore.
I thought you guys hated the Swift Boat techniques....oh I guess they are okay.Obama used his age to get out of going to Vietnam, Trump used his physical deformities ( hair ), big deal. We're not electing a veteran in chief.
I thought you guys hated the Swift Boat techniques....oh I guess they are okay.Obama used his age to get out of going to Vietnam, Trump used his physical deformities ( hair ), big deal. We're not electing a veteran in chief.
We didn't like Swift Boat because what they alleged was 100% false. Not a hard concept.
We didn't like Swift Boat because what they alleged was 100% false. Not a hard concept.
100%?John Kerry 'threw his medals' over the white house fence, oh wait, no he didn't they were someone else's.John Kerry went on national TV and mis-pronounced Ghensis Khan's name and told of his personal eye witness of war atrocities, which he never saw.John Kerry got hit by shrapnel fired from his own gun while screwing around and received his purple heart.Kerry never saw a lie he didn't like.
Didn't watch because I can't watch this stuff.But correct me if I'm wrong, Trump basically got banks so invested with him that they had too much to lose if they didn't absorb some of Trump's loses.He had them over a barrel by being 'too big to fail'If that is true, and Trump screwed the banks...I will stop looking for my candidate, cause I found him.
Jay-Z-A-Rod.jpg