April 24th - Happy Easter

It's Sunday for me here in Toronto already which means Easter. I doubt I'll be playing much poker today as I have other things to do.What are you doing this Easter Sunday

Played a live tourney with 15 runners and min-cashed for 3rd (top 3 made the money) and WOW did it feel good to play a live tourney again. Playing 95% online for the past year has really helped my game, and I have all of the FCP community to thank. Thanks again FCP!

Probably connected with recent events but today features the last ever Turbo Takedown. I'd be glad to play but spent most of my FPPs in satelites to boost my bankroll.Other than that might play a bit later, i'm off work tommorow so might play a few mix tournaments. Will hopefully avoid the car crash poker that is the Sunday Storm. GL to anyone who is playing.

We are off to church shortly, then we will going to my parents for a family Easter feast..We will crack eggs, watch hockey and have a jolly old time..No poker unfortunately..On a side note, I am back at Party Poker.

dinner with the family at 3then poker later tonight WSOP league on FeltStarsgl all and have a good Easter

standard holiday working and missing all the family stuff. Three day weekend next week so thats nice tho. Wish i were grinding sunday play money majors.

easter brunch at the ritz then the hawks game tonight! should be a good day if hawks win! and +1 to drinking a lot tonight

The 1st hand that I played, PokerStars Game #61259014685: Tournament #417010003, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2011/04/24 21:06:50 WET [2011/04/24 16:06:50 ET]Table '417010003 293' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: 57Tiger (4743 in chips) Seat 2: Mrmoone.24 (3559 in chips) Seat 3: FRUITIGALAX (1455 in chips) Seat 4: Josephmouse (3000 in chips) Seat 5: mrpaddyx (3000 in chips) Seat 6: skalet (10768 in chips) Seat 7: Nordmann65 (3375 in chips) Seat 8: maccamona (3065 in chips) Seat 9: Nikosthebest (3410 in chips) FRUITIGALAX: posts small blind 25Josephmouse: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mrpaddyx [Kd Ks]mrpaddyx: raises 150 to 200skalet: folds Nordmann65: folds maccamona: folds Nikosthebest: folds 57Tiger: folds Mrmoone.24: folds FRUITIGALAX: folds Josephmouse: calls 150*** FLOP *** [Qc 7s Jc]Josephmouse: bets 300mrpaddyx: raises 500 to 800Josephmouse: raises 500 to 1300mrpaddyx: raises 1500 to 2800 and is all-inJosephmouse: calls 1500 and is all-in*** TURN *** [Qc 7s Jc] [Ac]*** RIVER *** [Qc 7s Jc Ac] [Kc]*** SHOW DOWN ***Josephmouse: shows [Th Qd] (a straight, Ten to Ace)mrpaddyx: shows [Kd Ks] (three of a kind, Kings)Josephmouse collected 6025 from potmrpaddyx finished the tournament in 21659th place*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6025 | Rake 0 Board [Qc 7s Jc Ac Kc]Seat 1: 57Tiger folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Mrmoone.24 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: FRUITIGALAX (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: Josephmouse (big blind) showed [Th Qd] and won (6025) with a straight, Ten to AceSeat 5: mrpaddyx showed [Kd Ks] and lost with three of a kind, KingsSeat 6: skalet folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Nordmann65 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: maccamona folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Nikosthebest folded before Flop (didn't bet)

The day didn't start too well, but at least I made the money in the Million. Currently nursing a 13BB stack, 492/753.Edit: Well, at least it was quick. TT<AJ to bust second hand after the break. GN all!