What Other Sites Can Us Players Play On?

Did any of you do Cash Transfer / Western Union for Carbon? Just seems so sketchy sending mass amounts of money to some guy in the Phillipines; but that's what they want ya to do! I assume it's all good since I haven't heard anything but would be good to hear someone elses success story before clicking the button :club:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of you do Cash Transfer / Western Union for Carbon? Just seems so sketchy sending mass amounts of money to some guy in the Phillipines; but that's what they want ya to do! I assume it's all good since I haven't heard anything but would be good to hear someone elses success story before clicking the button :club:
did it on RPM, everythings fine yo (Western Union)
I've been doing this for almost 10 years with betus, and it was always to the Philippines and never had a problem, gambleeeeeeeee
To deposit on FTP via western union u also had to send money to a guy on the phillipines (Costa Rica for PS iirc)
did a small amount to RPM via WU as well, it was easy and they have great support to get you thru the process
Once you've deposited (at least on Carbon and I'm sure it works the same for RPM) and it's cleared fully you can set up a my wallet account. The deposits go through in minutes and you can also withdraw to the same account and from someone I know who has done these withdrawal they are quick and in your account in about the same time as e-check withdrawals were. To get your my wallet invitation get in touch with customer service and they'll send you an email invite.

Doyle's Room has great new software. I'm trying to get more information and I'll post when I know more.

Have any of you guys been able to make contact with Carbon support? I tried depositing with my Visa the other day but was declined on multiple attempts even though I've never had issues depositing with this card on other online sites. Now when I try to deposit using the Western Union method it says that i'm no longer eligible for the RBNATION2000 code which gives u a 200% bonus on your first deposit. Apparently failed deposits somehow count as a first time deposit? Ive emailed them multiple times in the last few days with no response so far despite their claim of getting back to me in 4-8 hours which isn't surprising. Whenever I try their live chat feature it is always offline, has anyone actually been able to use their live chat feature? Any input about Carbon support would be much appreciated, tx.

Have any of you guys been able to make contact with Carbon support? I tried depositing with my Visa the other day but was declined on multiple attempts even though I've never had issues depositing with this card on other online sites. Now when I try to deposit using the Western Union method it says that i'm no longer eligible for the RBNATION2000 code which gives u a 200% bonus on your first deposit. Apparently failed deposits somehow count as a first time deposit? Ive emailed them multiple times in the last few days with no response so far despite their claim of getting back to me in 4-8 hours which isn't surprising. Whenever I try their live chat feature it is always offline, has anyone actually been able to use their live chat feature? Any input about Carbon support would be much appreciated, tx.
f carbon, move to RPM, use my RBNation affiliate code, ty
How is the action on RPM for cash games? Do they offer any deposit bonuses?
100% deposit bonus, 35% rakeback + promotions, can spend VIP points on straight cash bonuses for an extra 10% rakebackcash games are fine, i can get plenty up, i like emaffiliate code on RBNation: sixpackreich :club:
I contacted them via live chat because I forgot to use a bonus code on my first deposit and they quickly answered me, and gave me the bonus. It was a very positive experience for me. Are you having trouble with the live chat feature? Try it instead.They have already implemented a number of nice software changes in the last couple weeks that I like (like adding the option of removing the all-in button for multiple table players) and, from what I understand, it was all due to user feedback and suggestions. They seem proactive and responsive so far. I would be interested in hearing if you continue to have a problem however. Just because they started out strong does not mean they will finish strong.
I contacted them via live chat because I forgot to use a bonus code on my first deposit and they quickly answered me, and gave me the bonus. It was a very positive experience for me. Are you having trouble with the live chat feature? Try it instead.They have already implemented a number of nice software changes in the last couple weeks that I like (like adding the option of removing the all-in button for multiple table players) and, from what I understand, it was all due to user feedback and suggestions. They seem proactive and responsive so far. I would be interested in hearing if you continue to have a problem however. Just because they started out strong does not mean they will finish strong.
That is good to hear. I have tried to use the live chat feature a few times but they are always offline when I try, perhaps I am trying at the wrong times of day? Do you remember what time of day you were able to use the live chat feature? Thanks for the help.

Does RPM have more sng traffic than Carbon? I for one, am about fed up with Carbon and having to wait f'n 25 minutes for a normal turbo six man sng to fill. Their Super Turbos fill all the time which is ghey. If not RPM, who else can fill the void? Last night I got so f'n tired of waiting that I got into a hu nlhe cash game and donk'd half my f'n roll away... fml.

Does RPM have more sng traffic than Carbon? I for one, am about fed up with Carbon and having to wait f'n 25 minutes for a normal turbo six man sng to fill. Their Super Turbos fill all the time which is ghey. If not RPM, who else can fill the void? Last night I got so f'n tired of waiting that I got into a hu nlhe cash game and donk'd half my f'n roll away... fml.
No they use the same player pool. Both are on Merge network.
I know most americans do not want to here it but if you play sng you are going to have to be patient.I do not think there is is a sight out that had the traffic that PS or FT had. So if you choose to ply that kind of game it will take awhile for them to fill up. Best of luck and try not to let it put you on tilt
No they use the same player pool. Both are on Merge network.
This, but I'm able to get 9 tables up easily (45s + DONs + 6max + 10max)If you're willing to diversify your games (and are a versatile player) the games are way soft and easy to smash, I'd say comically so. You can get decent volume in too, and you get extra rakeback on top of your normal rakeback (the different daily bonuses, the deposit bonus, and possible bonuses credited to you from Sunday DON bonus (assuming youre willing to play 25 DONs on a sunday since its worth a $100 bonus)can get around 48% rakeback easily.
This, but I'm able to get 9 tables up easily (45s + DONs + 6max + 10max)If you're willing to diversify your games (and are a versatile player) the games are way soft and easy to smash, I'd say comically so. You can get decent volume in too, and you get extra rakeback on top of your normal rakeback (the different daily bonuses, the deposit bonus, and possible bonuses credited to you from Sunday DON bonus (assuming youre willing to play 25 DONs on a sunday since its worth a $100 bonus)can get around 48% rakeback easily.
well that or you can get two or three outed on the turn/river on your first all-in in every single SNG/MTT you play.
well that or you can get two or three outed on the turn/river on your first all-in in every single SNG/MTT you play.
Amen to that!!! I feel your pain believe me I'm down quite a bit so far and just can't seem to run decently to save my life. I know it has to turn but it's been and month for God's sake. However, due to the volume, small sample size it's really not that many games.
Amen to that!!! I feel your pain believe me I'm down quite a bit so far and just can't seem to run decently to save my life. I know it has to turn but it's been and month for God's sake. However, due to the volume, small sample size it's really not that many games.
don't worry it happens to me too. or the guys calling 3b jams @ 200/400 with T9o and 78hh. Sucks when they hit but makes me cry tears of laughter when they don't.10NL is sick soft too. Can't wait for the 10k VIP point $100 bonus, will def be a decent clip of rakeback. Prob > 50% when combined with the bonus system I plan on running (it's very easy to get extra rakeback on RPM, srsly)also i messed up earlier, its not a $100 bonus for 25 DONs on sunday. It's 20 of any SNG/MTT on saturdays and you get a $100 bonus to unlock over 60 days. Keep that cycling every couple weeks and its just extra rakeback on top cause you're permanently clearing a bonus. Combine that with the VIP points system bonuses ($100 for 10k VIPs, $200 for 20k, etc) and the rakeback potential is sick, just a matter of getting that volume in.almost makes me wish i had played on RPM before now...almost.

inb4 "baller" jokes about 10NL, i'm sure it's understood that i wasn't about to put a load of funds on a site i was unsure about to start on

inb4 "baller" jokes about 10NL, i'm sure it's understood that i wasn't about to put a load of funds on a site i was unsure about to start on
a lot of people are in that boat for sure. I'm still in 4NL, I should just move up to 10NL too.
a lot of people are in that boat for sure. I'm still in 4NL, I should just move up to 10NL too.
yeah, gonna be those $2.20 45s when i deposit. wug $2 regssss
yeah, gonna be those $2.20 45s when i deposit. wug $2 regssss
why$11s are just as soft they just pop off lessload up all levels of them, that's what I'm doing, to hell with BR management