I have a question. I deposited a $500 check from fulltilt on the 14th. a day later the seizures were announced but my check cleared. Now I looked yesturday and they returned the check and took back the $500. I informed fulltilt support of the issue and asked them to put the money back in my account but i have not heard back from them. With the announcement that they will be returning our funds to us I am worried that they will not give me my money. Should I have faith in fulltilt or should I plan on being ****ed over?

pretty much what bob and suited up said. you'll get your money in months, maybe years but you will get it. theres a good chance ftp isn't liquid enough to handle the barrage of cashouts that are coming either which could further complicate matters.

If any money is f'd though....this is probably it.Hopefully all players are made whole, but I think the first failure, if any exists, will be the money that was actually in transit, in the hands of these payment processors. If I were in this position, Id really wish my money was stuck in transit on PS....but better FT than AP, so we'll see.My recommendation would be to act like you don't have this money and won't get it, but remain cautiously optimistic that it will come back at some point.

If any money is f'd though....this is probably it.Hopefully all players are made whole, but I think the first failure, if any exists, will be the money that was actually in transit, in the hands of these payment processors. If I were in this position, Id really wish my money was stuck in transit on PS....but better FT than AP, so we'll see.My recommendation would be to act like you don't have this money and won't get it, but remain cautiously optimistic that it will come back at some point.
Yeah and I believe, though I haven't done much reading, that FTP is taking the position that funds in transit from site to processor to player that got seized by the government isn't their responsibility, which isn't good. It could be worse though, your money could be coming from AP