Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Tournament #381118478 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars is the $5.50 Negreanu Open 8-Game Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpI guess we'll see what happens with tonight's tournament. I plan on playing and Gov has also registered. I hope that non-American FCPers will consider playing tonight. The last two weeks there have been 10 and 9 non-Americans in the Nego.If any non-Americans want a stake to play tonight put your request in this thread along with your Stars name and location.As far as the long term for the Nego we'll have to see what happens. It's possible that we'll lower the buyin even further. As long as there is a decent amount of players who want to play we'll try and organize it.Edit: I forgot to make it clear that tonight's buyin is $4+$1+$0.50 with a $1 bounty on every player.

In ,that makes 3 so far

:club:
Aint no fun without my friend Wsox...Im sad and disappointed in this bullshit move by the US government.
Aint no fun without my friend Wsox...Im sad and disappointed in this bullshit move by the US government.
looks like I'll be losing our yearly NegO pts bet. Just add that total to the baseball bets
looks like I'll be losing our yearly NegO pts bet. Just add that total to the baseball bets
With the turn of recent developments I think I will let you out of that bet to be fair.How about those White Sox though??:club:

going to miss my boys so much especially Sky's 5 bet shoves on me. One day when you 5 bet shove me I will have the goods to call :club:

As usual I'd love to play in this but it starts at 2am over here and I've got to work tommorow. Might be a time to consider moving the tourney to a different time/day?

going to miss my boys so much especially Sky's 5 bet shoves on me. One day when you 5 bet shove me I will have the goods to call :club:
I'm in (NOT) hurts just joking about it. Giving all my run good luck to you take it down.
With the turn of recent developments I think I will let you out of that bet to be fair.How about those White Sox though??:club:
Thanks sergio and fa sjdifo sj;f sd; f let's get that slump out of the way early.Also, what the hell should I be doing tonight? :ts

Start Brag} Clean Sweep of the Bounties {End BragYou have also received USD 7.00 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: armen13, rcgs59, hoodini, QueenBee902, troyomac, potatoman79, Big_M