:club: Saddest Sunday in FCP historyMy heart goes out to you guys that can't play

oh well, another day of watching 8+ hours of nba basketball. I could do such things as go outside, get some exercise, or do some studying in advance, but thats just not me.

not sure if you can see this pic but it shows the sad state of affairshttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=208...e=1&theaterhey Gov when is the site getting updated so we can add pic's from our computer instead of going to a hosting site

Played a live tourney for the first time in ages yesterday at my local cardroom. $50 buy-in with 27 players... got first for just over $500! Hooray for me!

Played a live tourney for the first time in ages yesterday at my local cardroom. $50 buy-in with 27 players... got first for just over $500! Hooray for me!
sighhhhh this makes me jealous.. my local cardroom has a weekly $50... but $15 of it goes to the house and it has a hyper turbo structure. I could try the 1/2 NL cash game i suppose...

Even if I were 21, there isn't a damn good place to play in Wisconsin.

Well, decided to play the Warmup and the 45k gtd. Probably the Million later, and I think I'll leave it at that. WU is now just over halfway to its guarantee (starting in 10 minutes), Million at about 25% (starting in almost 4 hours).

sighhhhh this makes me jealous.. my local cardroom has a weekly $50... but $15 of it goes to the house and it has a hyper turbo structure. I could try the 1/2 NL cash game i suppose...
The structure in mine is super turbo also which is why I hardly ever play it. With two 10 min breaks the tourney finished in just under 3 hours. People always act like they have something when they don't have shit.... so they fake think about what they are going to do when they are always folding while I stare at the tourney clock the whole time.

Lots of last-minute registrations in the Warmup, so it did make its lowered guarantee. Million is now just over 30% with 2.5 hours to go.Doing ok in both my tourneys. Whatever changed, at least Stars is still rigged in my favor:feral_cow_icon.gifCows play poker with cow chipsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($100+$9) t50/t100 - 9 playersCO: t6,040 Button: t1,965 (Hero)SB: t3,138 BB: t4,378 UTG: t2,610 UTG+1: t3,150 MP: t5,875 MP2: t3,095 HJ: t3,087 Preflop: (t150) Hero is Button with :qh:D (9 players)UTG raises to t200, 2 folds, MP2 calls t200, 2 folds, Hero calls t200, SB folds, BB calls t100Flop: (t850) :club::D :D (4 players)BB checks, UTG bets t200, MP2 calls t200, Hero raises to t1765 and is all-in, 2 folds, MP2 calls t1565Turn: (t4,580) :5c (2 players)River: (t4,580) :4h (2 players)Hero showed :jh:D, and won (4580) with two pair, Kings and QueensMP2 showed :ts:3h, and lost with two pair, Queens and SixesHero won t4580