SOOOOO we don't have football, poker, or any major golfing event going on....what are we doing tomorrow?! I'm most likely just gonna continue my alcohol binge and maybe grind some facebook poker!WUG thoughts?! FCP give me your schedule!

HAD 17 CETNZ IN MY UB ACCOUNT GONNA GRIND SOME FREE ROLSL AND HOPEFULY WIN THIS 10 CENT SNG I'M RIGHT NOW TO HAVE ENOUGH IN MY BR TO PLAY SOME MTT AND WIN SO MUCH MONEY THAT ILL NEVER SEESITTING 5 OUT OF 8 IN MY SNG RIGHT NOW SN IS SUPERJON1984 IF ANYONE WANTS TO RAIL

heres my schedule:Phase 10 Sunday WarmupUnoStars Millionbuncha small Old Maid mtt'sgonna use my new HUD and 6 tile Rummikub cash gamesCAN'T WAIT!

have you liquidated your 1.5 million chips for $3 US yet?
nah man imma grind it up to like at least 20M before i think of selling. kinda risky tho zynga TOS pretty stringent.
Yeah, I understand. But there are infintely more online grinders out there that are now out of a job. Maybe not so much for the ME, but as for $1000 and $1500 events I could see the players pool breaking records.
Personally I'm playing on Carbon, F the DoJ. Carbon, Merge Network, has a Sunday $50K gtd, not exactly the mirron but something nonetheless. Don't have much money on there so I might not make into to the $50K this Sunday but I'm damn sure gonna try.

Feeling :club: for all of you guys...Being a lucky European who at least can play, I'm not sure what I should do... I guess I'll play the Stars majors, but it would be weird to go deep and not be sure if the money can be cashed out in the end. Then again, I guess every online dollar at this point has some more or less fixed EV in terms of real dollars, so in terms of ROI it would still be roughly the same.

I feel kinda bad saying that I was thinking of not playing this Sunday and so many of you would want to play but can't. Probably in the Storm but will wait till nearer start time.