Dept Of Justice Indictments

Void of international sites most likely. Id expect US companies to be up at some point.
Yeah, well the problem there is that operating such a site in the US is (and has been) explicitly illegal. Perhaps we will have a US-only community before we have another international community (that includes the US), but either way, I'd give it a <10% chance of happening this year. <30% by the end of next year. 80% chance of happening in the next 5 years.I'd be willing to put money on it, but unfortunately, my account was closed. :club:
  • Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give it a <10% chance of happening this year. <30% by the end of next year. 80% chance of happening in the next 5 years.
Agree 100%. See what i did there?
I'll change my "in the next 5 years" to 90%, but I'm sticking with the rest. The folks at Gambling 911 are hope-mongering.Of course, if it happens, I can always claim, "Well, sometimes you hit the 4 outer on the river..." I'll be pretty happy if it's officially legal, though. :club:

Eh, was creating a name on the website to respond to dixie and bait her into a heated debate....unfortunately the name "carl spackler" was already taken and i lost the urge to continue.

Eh, was creating a name on the website to respond to dixie and bait her into a heated debate....unfortunately the name "carl spackler" was already taken and i lost the urge to continue.
lazy trolls itt
Meh, I've lost a lot of my piss and vinegar lately, just figured it was a waste of time to stay so pissed off over something I could do nothing about (other than a few phone calls, emails etc.). Gave myself a mindset adjustment, stopped going on tilt and spewing money and just decided to figure out ways to deal with it. Admittedly it was hard as hell to drop down to micros again but that's what I had to do and once I decided to suck it up and live it I stopped losing all the time. Don't know what I think the chances of legislation this year or even next are, honestly 50/50 a the very best imo, but I'm hoping for the best and planning for the worst.
  • 2 weeks later...
I've been waiting 2 weeks and I'm not even in the States.
That's weird. I'm UK and got a few hundo within 3 days.
  • 4 weeks later...

any one see Todd Brunson's twits from late last night that caused a huge stir on twitter from the pro'sTrue or False ?Todd BrunsonToddBrunson Todd BrunsonLook who I just ran into.. I told him the wsop killed me and I was cash short...... http://lockerz.com/s/121600156ToddBrunson Todd BrunsonHe asked how much I had on tilt and I told him 150k.. He said come with me. We went to his car and he opened his trunk and paid me!!!!!!43 minutes

ToddBrunson Todd BrunsonHe asked how much I had on tilt and I told him 150k.. He said come with me. We went to his car and he opened his trunk and paid me!!!!!!43 minutes
New life goal: Break into Howard's trunk...get paid.

Hey Howard....re-roofing my house killed me. Break me off the 1% of Todd's Tilt Roll that is owed to me from your "trunk of money"?What a ****ing joke if real.

• 3 months later...