Dept Of Justice Indictments

I have a question. I deposited a $500 check from fulltilt on the 14th. a day later the seizures were announced but my check cleared. Now I looked yesturday and they returned the check and took back the $500. I informed fulltilt support of the issue and asked them to put the money back in my account but i have not heard from them. With the announcement that they will be returning our funds to us I am worried that they will not give me my money. Should I have faith in fulltilt or should I plan on being ****ed over?

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. I deposited a $500 check from fulltilt on the 14th. a day later the seizures were announced but my check cleared. Now I looked yesturday and they returned the check and took back the $500. I informed fulltilt support of the issue and asked them to put the money back in my account but i have not heard from them. With the announcement that they will be returning our funds to us I am worried that they will not give me my money. Should I have faith in fulltilt or should I plan on being ****ed over?
just be patient they are under a crap pile of emails right now. i suggest taking a picture of the check or saving the image of it if your bank stores images online. You will probably have to submit the pic to ftp and they will add it back to your account.
great piece, hopefully Congress, the DOJ, and even the President himself wake up and realize they are lighting money on fire by not regulating it
fyp.I can't think of another industry that WANTS to be regulated and taxed.
fyp.I can't think of another industry that WANTS to be regulated and taxed.
I think that the government needs to takeover poker like they did the medical industry. And transportation. And energy production. Hell, just let government do it all.

I was thinking of just keeping my BR on Tilt and Stars in the hope that I would soon be able to play again, but then figured if they ever do come back to the US there will be some pretty good deposit bonuses. So now I want to cash out. Has there been any issues thus far from those that have cashed out?

I was thinking of just keeping my BR on Tilt and Stars in the hope that I would soon be able to play again, but then figured if they ever do come back to the US there will be some pretty good deposit bonuses. So now I want to cash out. Has there been any issues thus far from those that have cashed out?
gl attempting to cash out from stars, they're grayed out and you cant do anything yet till the DOJ gives them the goahead to process in an "approved" manner

they are still waiting for the DOJ to approve the processor

gl attempting to cash out from stars, they're grayed out and you cant do anything yet till the DOJ gives them the goahead to process in an "approved" manner
Yeah, just checked, can't withdraw from either site yet.
they are still waiting for the JOP to approve the processor
whoa whoa whoa now the JOP is involved too?!? Anyone but the JOP! This deal keeps getting worse all the time!
whoa whoa whoa now the JOP is involved too?!? Anyone but the JOP! This deal keeps getting worse all the time!
Next thing you know the FCC and the WNBA will be targeting poker players as well.

are canadians having any problems with FTP?? i can't login in its saying my password is wrong used the forgot password tooll and that doesn't work either. Stars seems fine

http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=231065If there is a silver lining with regard to online poker, it remains well hidden.At a web seminar to discuss the charges against 11 online poker principals and the fallout, three heavyweights in the industry were brutally honest about what lies ahead for Internet poker players and the companies that covet their business.Peter Bertilsson, managing director of Ongame, which develops online poker products, Chris Krafcik, editor of Gambling Compliance, and Joseph Kelly, an associate at Catania Gaming Consultants, offered their takes on what has happened and what might be is store in both the short and long term for the poker industry.The court caseThe state of New York has built its case on a four-legged stool, with charges that the 2006 Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act was violated, that banks were used as fraudulent means to fund accounts, that wire fraud was committed, and that money was laundered.As Poker Stars, Absolute Poker and Full Tilt lawyers begin to assemble their defense against the charges, it is way too premature to even venture a guess as whether the defendants will even consider copping a plea.“The defendants will attempt to have the gambling charges dismissed,” said Kelly, “and there is a chance of that because UIGEA is so vague. What is more problematic is the banking charge.”Kelly noted that, in 1998, Jay Cohen fought Internet gambling charges in the same New York state court.“New York has a tradition of going after online operators,” added Kelly.If the defendants won’t plea bargain and are found innocent, the door is wide open to anyone and everyone who wants to open an online poker site, and would probably force Congress into regulating (and taxing) the industry.see link for the rest of the article

Bluff's page of news and links has been pretty good at updating with new information.

http://news.bluffmagazine.com/online-poker...-updates-20210/Pretty good listing of Black Friday updates from Bluff Magazine all on the same page.
Bluff's page of news and links has been pretty good at updating with new information.
Join Fcp Bob's homegame, this student wants to slow roll her coach :club:

1st DON'T stop now! Keep sending emails and making phone calls. Call the DoJ and insist they work with PokerStars and FTP to expedite the return of funds to US players. Keep pushing!2nd Post this video everywhere you can!http://tinyurl.com/3m5tmur