Dept Of Justice Indictments

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some good advice ? Daniel NegreanuRealKidPoker Daniel Negreanu@TexDolly well I'm ready to start games around 8pm every night. Round up the troops :-)34 minutes agoDaniel NegreanuRealKidPoker Daniel NegreanuPlaying Badeucy and Badacy for the 1st time in my life. Lots of games missing, LH, O8 PLO NLH. A lot has changed I guess.Daniel NegreanuRealKidPoker Daniel NegreanuGoing to Aria to play $400-$800 mix just like I did over 10 years ago when I was a professional poker player. Save me a seat boys...Daniel NegreanuRealKidPoker Daniel NegreanuAnyone know if Aria has good vegan options on the room service menu? Strangely, I kinda feel like playing live poker this week.

At least I got my latest "I knocked out a pro" shirt in. That's my sick brag

full tilt just shut out US players
That's odd...cause I just sat down and played some.Oh wow...so based on what I'm reading, I should not log out/update.
That's odd...cause I just sat down and played some.Oh wow...so based on what I'm reading, I should not log out/update.
Well you can't use the withdraw or transfer button until you do. At some point they will probably manually log you out anyway.

I can still play on Full Tilt but I haven't closed the client all day. Also I haven't closed my Stars client so I can still access the cashier, not that it will do me any good. I did put in an e-check withdrawal for $500 just see what would happen. I got the processing email at 16 00:36 ET and so far have not gotten an email saying it was denied, not that I don't expect to get one.

just tried to gg my AP $ and instead i made a dollar profit.like I'm ever gonna see anything from those guys anyway, pfffff

If you log out and log back into Full Tilt the software will update and you will get a message with their statement and you can't register for games.Stars has released their statement on Twitter and Face Book.

Slightly flipant point but Pokerstars have a lot of money, couldn't they just bribe someone to smooth this over?