Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Misty lighten up please or you will not last on this site. You need to let it roll off. You always take things way too seriously, and always over react........ DON"Tand I would gladly call them my friends as I have for years.Seriously this is FCP fun night and we do have fun. sorry you lost your chat but as you know the mods do lurkNOOOOOOOOO
Having fun on other player's (new players, I might add) expense is not defined to everyone as "having fun" . Possibly to you and your friends yes, unless that's what you want. Not to get new players to play in that tourney by trying to shooo them away? RA, rudeness...etc.And just to add to whoever is quoting me on some things...(I didn't post the rude comments....so hush) I call it BS Rose...you know your friends were trying to psych me out (asking me for my FB and shit...and then when I give it to them, they used it to RA me) and you know full well one of them reported me to PS. Highly doubt Mods were just there passing there time, "lurking" (as you trying to excuse them) just watching a HU match between us. Great "skype" chat group you got going there, girlfriend. |not|
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having fun on other player's (new players, I might add) expense is not defined to everyone as "having fun" . Possibly to you and your friends yes, unless that's what you want. Not to get new players to play in that tourney by trying to shooo them away? RA, rudeness...etc.And just to add to whoever is quoting me on some things...(I didn't post the rude comments....so hush) I call it BS Rose...you know your friends were trying to psych me out (asking me for my FB and shit...and then when I give it to them, they used it to RA me) and you know full well one of them reported me to PS. Highly doubt Mods were just there passing there time, "lurking" (as you trying to excuse them) just watching a HU match between us. Great "skype" chat group you got going there, girlfriend. |not|
Misty they do that to everyone, it's who they are. If they know it's getting to you they will use it against you. So please don't make a huge drama out of this. Let it rest
I don't understand how rooting for another player is being mean to you? You need to get your panties out of a wad.
You need to hush if you don't know what happened, or if you weren't there.I didn't post the rude comments...(yet) ...might not, but just so you know there was quite a few.
You need to hush if you don't know what happened, or if you weren't there.I didn't post the rude comments...(yet) ...might not, but just so you know there was quite a few.
lol, he was there, we all were!
LET IT GO MistyWe psych each other all the time, it's not a big deal. They put various bounties out on my head and it was in fun. They ribbed me all night on the skype call, but it was fun and I still played 2 HU's matches at the same time, so Chill OUT
Misty they do that to everyone, it's who they are. If they know it's getting to you they will use it against you. So please don't make a huge drama out of this. Let it rest
Rose...can you please for once in your e-life (or at least since we've known each other) stop referring to everything I say or do as "drama related"??? Drama related would be more defined as "someone" (and won't mention who) getting pissy over not getting a MOD position at a "certain" forum and huffing and puffing and talking shit about other members there (which in turn) ended up getting "her" banned!!!Now that ^^ is DRAMA at it's best!!! So don't call mine that. I am voicing my opinion as to something which should matter to this forum, (should even matter to Daniel! since his name is on it) if it wants to attract new players into that event it's simply the wrong way to do it....bullying and being rude to new players is awful!It's simply not nice to have those players treat other players like that. So instead of accepting the fact that your FRIENDS do this to EVERYONE, ROSE!!!, as you just stated!!!....why not try to correct it and have them STOP DOING THAT, since it affects the ambiance at the tables (game) and makes it not such a "cool" place to play at.
First off I'd like to know if there was any bounties in last night's game?2ndly - who the hell reported me to PS 3rdly- KOBE & TROY, you're both idiots if you think I fell for your lovefest....I know you don't know me from Adam so you prolly were both trying to psych me out in favor of Rose. 4th- it's disgusting when you guys rail the way you do and put players down, simply disgusting...learn some manners ffs. 5th - your sadness when Rose lost was ; priceless...hope I could have seen it in real!! lol so ya booyaaaaaaaaa to all those trying to mess with me, I won and HERE'S MY LITTLE HAPPY DANCE !!!Teen.gifHEY ROSE - really nice friends you got there................................................NOT!!!
I still think you're cute
Nice??? lol oh please....Reason all the congratulations by Kobe came afterwards right?? Oh here, check it out for yourself : rcgs59: raises 6160 to 9160 and is all-inMi§T¥ ߣuë: calls 6160kobe2odom8 [observer] said, "o fack"*** TURN *** [Qc 7c 3c] [5d]*** RIVER *** [Qc 7c 3c 5d] [3s]kobe2odom8 [observer] said, "sdkjlf;asd"*** SHOW DOWN ***rcgs59: shows [2s Tc] (a pair of Threes)Mi§T¥ ߣuë: shows [Jd Kc] (a pair of Threes - King kicker)Mi§T¥ ߣuë collected 24920 from potMi§T¥ ߣuë wins the $2 bounty for eliminating rcgs59rcgs59 finished the tournament in 2nd place and received $64.80.Mi§T¥ ߣuë wins the tournament and receives $97.20 - congratulations!rcgs59 [observer] said, "gg"Do you notice kobe2odom8 saying anything nice at the end of the tourney??? Save your comments and your GFY ...for the really RUDE players at that tournament!
ya i was really out of line here, lock me up and throw out the key!

Misty , I will not post the **** ups you did on the other forums so don't go thereYou alienated others thereand you know that ban was lifted and that it had to do with other things

Misty , I will not post the **** ups you did on the other forums so don't go thereYou alienated others thereand you know that ban was lifted and that it had to do with other things
First off, you were cleared (since I never mentioned your name...but now I guess the wabbit is outta the bag), by your own doing. What pray tell...did I do on other forums?? LOL ...oh and did I get banned? Nopes...Voicing my opinions as I am doing now, is neither defined as DRAMA or FCKUPS, my dear Rose (please look up that definition, just cus you love to use it, does not mean it should be used in every case or post)....simply my way of saying what I feel. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT...but don't try to preach the "Drama BS" to me, when you know full well you've had your share. p.s. I simply hate the fact that every time I want to say something, you try to stop me by calling it "drama" Rose. Got nothing against you, cept for that. So ...just stop, ok? Please.
you are definitely getting a bit too heated over the interwebs, maybe take some layers of clothes off and see how that feels
I agree...Let's start off with you first! Then Kobe...then Daniel?? (LOL) (j/k)

Hey...Just want to point out, I didn't want this to get to this point. I simply stated my opinions of what I experienced in last night's game (my thoughts...might be different than what others perceived but still my post and I am still allowed to say my say, no?) Don't like people trying to stop what I have to say...by using the "Stop your Drama" card. Sorry tho, if I have offended you Rose....by all means didn't mean to do that, just you know; simply don't like you trying to shut me up, when I got something important to say! sighs.

Hey...Just want to point out, I didn't want this to get to this point. I simply stated my opinions of what I experienced in last night's game (my thoughts...might be different than what others perceived but still my post and I am still allowed to say my say, no?) Don't like people trying to stop what I have to say...by using the "Stop your Drama" card. Sorry tho, if I have offended you Rose....by all means didn't mean to do that, just you know; simply don't like you trying to shut me up, when I got something important to say! sighs.
Not trying to shut you up Misty just trying to simply tell you how it works here. Trust me I learned the hard way with these guys. You need to let things roll off. they will purposely try to rub you the wrong way for a reaction. the more reaction the more they feed on it.what happens on the interweb I learned to just shake it off. I may rant on hands or make silly posts on trying to learn the game better but I learned to leave it alone
I still think you're cuteya i was really out of line here, lock me up and throw out the key!
fine, respond to Misty Rain but ignore my hatred comments. BIG SURPRISE!

I find it ironic that you say you aren't looking for drama, but then sign up here, and rub it in Rose's and everyone else's face that you won, and have the audacity to say we were being "mean" to you.Yeah, you're not looking for anything.

I find it ironic that you say you aren't looking for drama, but then sign up here, and rub it in Rose's and everyone else's face that you won, and have the audacity to say we were being "mean" to you.Yeah, you're not looking for anything.
Hey dumdum (oops I mean donk)...If you had checked me out properly, you'd have seen I have been a member here for a year now. Just goes to show you , I didn't have anything major to say till now...and the only reason I was bragging about my win (which I don't normally do) is cus of the fact that :A bunch of Rose's friends (members/players from here) were trying to psych me out (by chatting with me and then this one moron, talking about panties and some other bs....); so my brag post was more directed to those members as saying "IN YOUR FACE" type of remark! but the real reason would have to be....cus they RA'ed me to POKERSTARS which led me to LOSE MY CHAT....now I can't host my Club games for awhile. So yeah...mind your own business if you don't got your facts straight, will ya? Thanks...

Maybe you shouldn't commit chat violations if you don't want to be chat banned! I was just doing my duty as a player on Pokerstars! You seem like a very unpleasant person, so I'm actually kinda glad this has negative repercussions for you.

nice to meet you misti.I promise I am a complete gentleman, unlike these other yahoo's.We have a lot in common. Nothing irks me more than when someone types ";laksjalskdfj" in chat. Such disrespect.