2011 Nhl Playoffs!

What an anti climactic finish to a greeat hockey game. The flyers are just a fun team to watch. They deserved a better result in this game, but I still think they will come back to win this series.I'd actually be interested in betting on this if somebody gave me 3-1 odds.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anti-climactic? The puck was clearly in, the ref is just an idiot. It was a climax, just not a retarded celebration following it, lol. I knew it was in the second I saw it.Things look good in my eyes, Sharks, Bruins, Bolts all up 2-0 (jinx).

Lol triple postAnd yeah Zach, a playoff overtime goal scored by the road team, where the goal light never goes on, and is waved off immediately by the ref, and is followed by 30 seconds of continued play, then a video review before a goal is awarded counts as anti climactic, at least in my book.

this may be like my 3rd post ever in the hockey forum, but just wanted to say 'GO PREDS!'
I'll root for them all the way if they can actually knock off the Canucks.
I'll root for them all the way if they can actually knock off the Canucks.
Right on, think we're going Thursday, maybe tonight as well.
You've started more threads in here than that.Edit: You have 28 posts in the hockey forum.
I'm dying to ask how you figured that out...*Edit* I guess the Search function is better at searching than I thought it was. Yeah, he's started 6 threads in this forum. :club:*Edit Again* Only 1056 of my total posts have been in the Hockey Forum?
You've started more threads in here than that.Edit: You have 28 posts in the hockey forum.
I'm dying to ask how you figured that out...*Edit* I guess the Search function is better at searching than I thought it was. Yeah, he's started 6 threads in this forum. :club:*Edit Again* Only 1056 of my total posts have been in the Hockey Forum?
He searched for posts in the hockey forum made by dna4ever then clicked on the reply numbers and added them up. They add up to 28. I'm assuming this number, despite being marked replies, includes the original posts also made by dna4ever.
Sweet Stalker! 28 29/33,188 = 0.000874obviously a hockey posting addict
He searched for posts in the hockey forum made by dna4ever then clicked on the reply numbers and added them up. They add up to 28. I'm assuming this number, despite being marked replies, includes the original posts also made by dna4ever.
Yeah, I figured that part out but it doesn't seem to work as well for people who post very prolifically...there's no way I only have 1056 posts in the hockey forum since day one, and when I ran the search parameters on OT General it gave me 1050 returns...which doesn't make sense because I have over 6k posts in the Sick Thread alone.I think there must be a 42 page max on the number of posts they'll return in a search...says the same number for Zach and he has 1500 more posts than that just in the Penguins thread.

I have 1571 posts on the first page of topics on this account. More if I added Duck. I have posted in each topic except the Flyers thread.Also interesting that the top posters in the team threads correspond nicely with the team. Zach for Pens, me for Wings, Serge for Leafs, Dale for Habs, Ray for Bruins but Adam is 3 post away from the top of the Sabres.

which doesn't make sense because I have over 6k posts in the Sick Thread alone.
you have some catching up to do in that threadspeedz99 14529Ron_Mexico 9337strategy 6570ajs510 6177
I have 1571 posts on the first page of topics on this account. More if I added Duck. I have posted in each topic except the Flyers thread.
hmm, I just did the same experiment for myself. I've posted in every thread except the Detroit red wings and the Lost Cause threads (836 total)
you have some catching up to do in that threadspeedz99 14529Ron_Mexico 9337strategy 6570ajs510 6177
I had the most by a pretty fair margin when I stopped regularly (daily) posting there a couple years ago, it's definitely SpeedzWorld now.

Before we upgraded to the new software, like 2 years ago, each member profile would show which forum they were most active in, and the number of posts, with a % of total posts. Can't seem to find that anymore.I would bet I have about 30k split between here and the strategy forums. /loser

Who pays for the failure of the Caps in the playoffs again? Is it a failure, when you make the final 8?Boudreau, McPhee..Ovy???

Who pays for the failure of the Caps in the playoffs again? Is it a failure, when you make the final 8?Boudreau, McPhee..Ovy???
It's pretty much always the coach isn't it? I think it's beyond ridiculous they insist on keeping Ovi on the point during the power play, what a complete waste. The Caps were so much more focused on defense and team play during the regular season then all of a sudden in the playoffs they complete regress. To me that speaks of a lack of mental preparation which reflects poorly on the coach getting his team ready properly.
It's pretty much always the coach isn't it? I think it's beyond ridiculous they insist on keeping Ovi on the point during the power play, what a complete waste. The Caps were so much more focused on defense and team play during the regular season then all of a sudden in the playoffs they complete regress. To me that speaks of a lack of mental preparation which reflects poorly on the coach getting his team ready properly.
Thats a great observation..They were playing great defensive hockey, winning tons of 2-1 type games...Then all of a sudden when you need to play tighter, they havent..Coaching has to be a big part of it.