2011 Nhl Playoffs!

Anybody looking for a bet? I'll put some money on the Bruins if anyone is interested. To even the odds, I'll take a Boston/LA parlay if the bettor prefers.Probably just $10, just want something to root on.Anyone else wanting to bet on something, just let me know. Shots on goal, penalty minutes, I don't care.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody looking for a bet? I'll put some money on the Bruins if anyone is interested. To even the odds, I'll take a Boston/LA parlay if the bettor prefers.Probably just $10, just want something to root on.Anyone else wanting to bet on something, just let me know. Shots on goal, penalty minutes, I don't care.
I'll bet the $10 you owe me. I'll take Montreal. I NEVER bet on Montreal. This should tie up our loose end. :club:
I'll bet the $10 you owe me. I'll take Montreal. I NEVER bet on Montreal. This should tie up our loose end. :club:
Heh, I had you in mind, of course. I'll take your bet, but we can parlay it with LAK if you want. Or just bet on shots or faceoffs if you don't want to bet on your team. I NEVER bet on the Jays either.
Heh, I had you in mind, of course. I'll take your bet, but we can parlay it with LAK if you want. Or just bet on shots or faceoffs if you don't want to bet on your team. I NEVER bet on the Jays either.
I'm ok with just Montreal for me and Boston for you for $10. Great game so far!
2 guys in Leafs jerseys behind the Tampa bench in this game. What are there guys trying to say? My teams out, but I thought it would be cool to cheer for the Leafs in a Pens-Lightning playoff game? weird.
I use to wear my Clark jersey anywhere anytime.

Man that Nashville crowd was awesome. So good to see them finally win a round. Deserved by all, and definitely deserved by the fans in that city.On the other hand, I really hope I didn't just watch Teemu Selanne's last NHL game.

Man that Nashville crowd was awesome. So good to see them finally win a round. Deserved by all, and definitely deserved by the fans in that city.On the other hand, I really hope I didn't just watch Teemu Selanne's last NHL game.
I agree and concur.
I will do less wishful thinking this time around and more what I think has the best chance of happening.Caps over NYR in 5 Not BadPhi over Buffalo in 6 CloseBruins over Habs in 5 OopsTampa over Pens in 7 could be on the moneyVancouver over Chi in 6 CloseSJ over Kings in 5 CloseDetroit over Phx in 6 I underestimated Det and thought the Yotes were a legit playoff teamAna over Nashville in 6 So far, only one definitely wrong
Im not even 100% that this will match the prediction I posted in the RHO thread like 2 days ago... but here goes...WAS > NYR in 5 YAY!BUF > PHI in 6 Oopsy.. I must say after Philly took a 2-1 lead I realized I really underestimated them and thought they would win at that point.BOS > MTL in 5 Whoops.. I little off. Hopefully Boston can win so I'm not way off.PIT > TB in 6 If PIT wins tonight I'll give myself a 'close' on this one. VAN > CHI in 6 Close.SJ > LA in 5 Close.DET > PHX in 6 Expected this series to be way better/closer than it was. ANA > NSH in 7 Derp....
WAS > BUF in 7BOS > PIT in 6VAN > NSH in 5DET > SJ in 7WAS > BOS in 7VAN > DET in 6VAN > WAS in 5Washington and Boston can't possible play each other in round 2. So if Boston wins tonight vs MTL my conference finalist picks still have a chance at going 4/4. Yay me!Edit- Just realized I never picked a sweep anywhere.
I have no idea who is going to win tonight.My blind guess is Boston 2-1 and Tampa bay 4-2
PLEASE ONE TIME

Short-Handed goals make the baby Jesus cry.

Washington in 5Philly in 7Boston in 6TBay in 6Vancouver in 6San Jose in 5Detroit in 6Nashville in 7
8 for 8 for winners.but only 3 right in games required to win.thats me posting only cause I was right.
Bet on this...HARD!WAS over NYR in 6 PHI over BUF in 7 BOS over MTL in 5PIT over TB in 6VAN over CHI in 6SJ over LA in 5DET over PHX in 7NAS over ANA in 6-----WAS over TAM in 6BOS over PHI in 7VAN over NAS in 5SJ over DET in 6----BOS over WAS in 6VAN over SJ in 6---VAN over BOS in 7--Conn Smythe Winner = Roberto Luongo
Only series winner I got wrong was Pittsburgh. I can just swap Tampa in for Pittsburgh in my bracket.