Starts tonight (April 12th) at 9:00pm (EDT). First episode is two hours.Interesting video up on TMZTMZ has obtained a clip from the upcoming season of "D.C." ... in which Derrick Ray -- the new skipper of the F/V Cornelia Marie -- gets into a serious verbal spat with engineer Steve Ward.During the fight, Phil's son Jake pleads for the two to make up ... and that's when Ray heartlessly snaps and says,"Phil's not here, he's f**king dead, okay?"To make things worse ... Phil's other son Josh is also in earshot.RIP Phil!

Starts tonight (April 12th) at 9:00pm (EDT). First episode is two hours.Interesting video up on TMZTMZ has obtained a clip from the upcoming season of "D.C." ... in which Derrick Ray -- the new skipper of the F/V Cornelia Marie -- gets into a serious verbal spat with engineer Steve Ward.During the fight, Phil's son Jake pleads for the two to make up ... and that's when Ray heartlessly snaps and says,"Phil's not here, he's f**king dead, okay?"To make things worse ... Phil's other son Josh is also in earshot.RIP Phil!
you beat me to the reminder. It will be really interesting how this season will be and how many more seasons there will be after this one.
  • 1 month later...

damn pretty sad the way this season has gone for the cornelia maria. Don't think Jake would have passed a drug test but I really didn't like Derrick. He just seemed like he was hunting for some serious TV time. Also that one captain from the Rambling Rose seem like a complete ass. And that other captain JR. from the seabrooke has been very entertaining to watch. This season has really showed a lot of the other captains than the core guys that have been around for a while.. not a lot of stuff with the time bandit guys. And even Sig hasn't seemed to be on that long this season.

Wait, WTF. Last night was repeat of DC. Discovery did show a new episode of Duel Survivor which is normally on Friday. crap

damn pretty sad the way this season has gone for the cornelia maria. Don't think Jake would have passed a drug test but I really didn't like Derrick. He just seemed like he was hunting for some serious TV time. Also that one captain from the Rambling Rose seem like a complete ass. And that other captain JR. from the seabrooke has been very entertaining to watch. This season has really showed a lot of the other captains than the core guys that have been around for a while.. not a lot of stuff with the time bandit guys. And even Sig hasn't seemed to be on that long this season.
He's just a prick. One of those big show-no go guys. He just kept saying how great he was at catching crap then 5 seconds later they were pulling blanks. Jake's behavior did seem pretty much like classic junkie.
Wait, WTF. Last night was repeat of DC. Discovery did show a new episode of Duel Survivor which is normally on Friday. crap
there was a repeat of last week's DC, then the new DC, then new DS.
  • 3 weeks later...

so finally watched last weeks episode. Some interesting stuff. Surprised to see Freddie leave the Cornelia Marie and go to the Wizard. I would have thought he could have gone on another boat. Also with all the shakeups on the Cornelia Marie how long is that boat going to be on the show. Also really surprised that Edgar finally left. On a side note last week sunday nearly all the Deadliest Catch captains were in Hawaii for a fundraiser for helping the Japanese with the effects of the Tsunami. Something to do with their fishing but not really sure. Anyways all the captains were here except the Cornelia Marie guys. Hell even Edgar came down. If I had known about it I might have gone down but just heard about it on the news.

so finally watched last weeks episode. Some interesting stuff. Surprised to see Freddie leave the Cornelia Marie and go to the Wizard. I would have thought he could have gone on another boat. Also with all the shakeups on the Cornelia Marie how long is that boat going to be on the show. Also really surprised that Edgar finally left. On a side note last week sunday nearly all the Deadliest Catch captains were in Hawaii for a fundraiser for helping the Japanese with the effects of the Tsunami. Something to do with their fishing but not really sure. Anyways all the captains were here except the Cornelia Marie guys. Hell even Edgar came down. If I had known about it I might have gone down but just heard about it on the news.
Looks like Steve the Engineer quit too, or at very least I didn't see him.