Computer Mouse......for Poker

I guess I'm kind of old school. I still have a semi-normal mouse. But it's really not all that comfortable. So I would love some ideas. What are you guys using? Track balls? Super wireless? Oh, and if you have suggestions for a computer chair..........please let me know.I really would appreciate the help guys.

Best chairs are Herman Miller but they're a bit costly but worth it from what I've heard, I can't afford one yet. http://store.hermanmiller.com/HomeIf those are out of your price range then just a good executive desk chair with ergonomic design will work. I do prefer a wireless mouse with a scroll wheel. I've used trackballs in the past but I find a standard wireless optical one works fine. Just make sure it fits your hand well.I know some guys who've adapted an XBox controller for playing poker but I can't help you there.

I wholeheartedly prefer a Logitech trackball to any other mouse. I find it to cause a lot less strain and fatigue on the arm and wrist than other styles. I prefer the thumb-controlled version. You can get them wireless or wired for around $45. Worth every penny imo.I believe this is the newest version:http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Tr...E/ref=pd_cp_e_1I'm on my second one in about 9 years, they are very durable. I currently have the older style with the red trackball.

Best chairs are Herman Miller but they're a bit costly but worth it from what I've heard, I can't afford one yet. http://store.hermanmiller.com/HomeIf those are out of your price range then just a good executive desk chair with ergonomic design will work.
Couldn't agree more. The Aeron has no peer. So comfortable. You would think that at $600 the chair is a bit pricey but in fact it's actually a good deal because you'll own the chair forever.
I prefer the $9 wal-mart ones. Perfect for all of your spiking needs.
tbrick signed up for mouseback instead of rakeback on ftp. That was good planning on his part.
tbrick signed up for mouseback instead of rakeback on ftp. That was good planning on his part.
bricker owns a share on mouse dealings at walmart, I think he buys a case at a time :club:
Best chairs are Herman Miller but they're a bit costly but worth it from what I've heard, I can't afford one yet. http://store.hermanmiller.com/HomeIf those are out of your price range then just a good executive desk chair with ergonomic design will work. I do prefer a wireless mouse with a scroll wheel. I've used trackballs in the past but I find a standard wireless optical one works fine. Just make sure it fits your hand well.I know some guys who've adapted an XBox controller for playing poker but I can't help you there.
hows that happen

I've used my Xbox controller in the past. Works great for mass multi tabling with Table Ninja and making quick decisions but I generally 6 table and it just seems like too much of a hassle for whatever reason when I've only got 6 tables up so I stick with my mouse and keyboard.

I usually play with the touchpad on my laptop, which I perch on my tummy.
I used to do that...but then my wrists started cramping to the point that I had to move to a trackball.I always hated trying to use my thumb for precision trackball though, so instead I use this dude for my laptop (index finger control):ede7c0a398a057fbc17bd110.L.jpgI've been considering ordering one of these from the FT store:418FA8XDWDL.jpg