Negreanu Open 1st Quarter 2011 Prize Information

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to be Rose's other account. Hello grammar! Yes, of course it would be nice to have this stuff by now but if you really needed it then why couldn't you just spend $10 and buy a chip set/shirt/hat yourself? I'm not saying you're wrong to criticize or ask questions but at this point it seems like you should consider it a gift once you receive the items. Bob has apologized so there's not a whole lot else that can be said unless you want to make fun of Bob, which is fine with me :club:

No problem Bob, I was mostly curious as to why it seemed to be such a pain for you to do something that should be fairly easy. Now I understand so no problem at all. We're all human and we all screw up and it's not like I really care that much, so whenever, whatever or if ever no big deal. Thanks for all you do for FCP! Hope my questions didn't sound bitchy, I really was just curious.

I think there are several offers for people who can take over for Matt. My offer is available, I can see not doing it after Apr 2011, but anything before that should be shipped. and Matt I am not Melinathe only other account I have is roseyg and this one.

I think there are several offers for people who can take over for Matt. My offer is available, I can see not doing it after Apr 2011, but anything before that should be shipped. and Matt I am not Melinathe only other account I have is roseyg and this one.
Rose there is only place that the items can be sent from and while I appreciate your offer of assistance there is nothing that you can do to help.The items will be sent out and I again want to apologize for how long it's taking.At the moment the delay is mostly as a result of a combination of a screw up by me and circumstances beyond any individual's control.
  • 1 month later...
i'm pretty sure this entire thread is just an epic level on me by lurbz posing as "r23y".well played lurbz, well played
this is not true.So no hat yet Twstd?
  • 2 weeks later...

pls send my chip set to fluffdog ty

why do I get the feeling all the leftover FCP stuff is going to show up in an abandoned unit on Storage Wars?yuuuuuuuuuuuup
Okay that's hilarious! My husband watches that, I'll get him to keep an eye out!