Negreanu Open 1st Quarter 2011 Prize Information

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oyb
LOL and you've obviously been dranking too.
lolyeah a few but mostly sleep deprived, just had a 14 hour nap.
  • 3 weeks later...
Twstd if you want I have a hat that I can just ship
Generous offer r23y, but don't worry about it. I'm sure the DOJ Bob is getting them out as soon as he can. :club: Quite kind of you good sir to even offer.
  • 4 weeks later...

any news? it's now been a year since I won my chip set.

any news? it's now been a year since I won my chip set.
Sorry about the delay Rose.I think it's been 9 months but that's not any better.We're going to either have to get a better way of sending out prizes or change the prizes so that we don't have these problems.
Sorry about the delay Rose.I think it's been 9 months but that's not any better.We're going to either have to get a better way of sending out prizes or change the prizes so that we don't have these problems.
If you need any help Bob please let me knowI think since Black Friday the Neg Open just hasn't been the same. Sad thing, wish Daniel could of played while playing wcoop. I won that set in the 3rd quarter last year lol. I won the 1st quarter and it was xmas when I got it my 1st set a few yrs back.

I'm honestly NOT trying to be an ass but I used to purchase all the specialty advertising items in my former job and it takes about 2 weeks to get shirts, hats and pretty much just about anything and about a week to send stuff out, so I really have no clue why it takes months to get prizes shipped out. Could someone explain?

I'm honestly NOT trying to be an ass but I used to purchase all the specialty advertising items in my former job and it takes about 2 weeks to get shirts, hats and pretty much just about anything and about a week to send stuff out, so I really have no clue why it takes months to get prizes shipped out. Could someone explain?
All the hats, chip sets and shirts were produced when we had the FCP cardroom. At that time they were all held by an online retailer who sells a lot of gambling related items. That retailer operated the FCP Store at that time and the FCP specific items along with things from their catalogue were available to the players in the cardroom. When the cardroom was closed the FCP items were sent into storage. As a favour Matt sends out the prizes when he can. His situation has changed since the items were sent into storage and he no longer is involved with FCP other than in sending out the prizes as a favor.Through a combination of some screw ups by me, Matt's availablity and situation and some misscommunication we take longer than we should to send items out and for that I apologize.The delays on this last batch of items are mostly my fault.

okay, so any news when they will be shipped?and if you need help once again I am offering

okay, so any news when they will be shipped?and if you need help once again I am offering
I'm not going to provide any news until I'm told that items have been shipped.There isn't anything that you can do but thanks for offering.I'm going to suggest a new prize structure for 2012 that I think will make a lot of sense. I'm not going to provide details on it until everything is confirmed.
I'm not going to provide any news until I'm told that items have been shipped.There isn't anything that you can do but thanks for offering.I'm going to suggest a new prize structure for 2012 that I think will make a lot of sense. I'm not going to provide details on it until everything is confirmed.
when you do change the prizes, please let me help I am dependable and willing.