Negreanu Open 1st Quarter 2011 Prize Information

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had made a Negreanu Open smack talk group on skype if anyone wants in it please add me to skypercgs59I figure perhaps this might be a little fun

Well it looks like I just gave away my last prize from the open.it has been fun playing with you all over the last 2 years.GG all .

:club: so sad, it was fun, and I love the challenge playing most of you deneg. We Need our Card room back like the old days Bob
  • 3 weeks later...
Bump!
Matt has been out of pocket for a bit but my estimate that they get sent out this month stands. Both the 4th quarter and 1st quarter prizes should be sent out at the same time.
  • 2 months later...

With each day that passes I feel more and more guilty for taking r23y's prize. So hurry up and ship already so I can at least wear the guilt on my head in the form of the hat I'm still waiting for.

With each day that passes I feel more and more guilty for taking r23y's prize. So hurry up and ship already so I can at least wear the guilt on my head in the form of the hat I'm still waiting for.
was this before or after you moved, cause otherwise some random guy is gonna get a cool hat if you didn't update address (i don't remember when exactly you moved)

sorry for the delay, there have been a few issues that have delayed getting the prizes out.I haven't forgotten about you and I'll try and have an update in a few days.

sorry for the delay, there have been a few issues that have delayed getting the prizes out.I haven't forgotten about you and I'll try and have an update in a few days.
I don't have anything new to report, I haven't been able to touch base with Matt. With it being Summer he might be on vacation.
was this before or after you moved, cause otherwise some random guy is gonna get a cool hat if you didn't update address (i don't remember when exactly you moved)
last august... i think i'm okay there :club:
I've spoken to Matt and he told me that he should start sending out prizes next week. I'm sorry for the delay.
Can I give you a different address? I'm going on vacation for about 3 weeks. I'd hate for them to get sent back after sitting for too long
Can I give you a different address? I'm going on vacation for about 3 weeks. I'd hate for them to get sent back after sitting for too long
Sure, PM me the address you would like your stuff to be sent to and that's the one that Matt will send to.
Sure, PM me the address you would like your stuff to be sent to and that's the one that Matt will send to.
Quick question for anybody in Canada that has received chips or a hat. Has anybody had to pay duties/taxes on this stuff? If not, I'll send it to my work.
Quick question for anybody in Canada that has received chips or a hat. Has anybody had to pay duties/taxes on this stuff? If not, I'll send it to my work.
No I didn't have to pay anything
  • 2 weeks later...

any news I leave for my trip tomorrow?

any news I leave for my trip tomorrow?
Let me know when you'll be back and I can have your shipment held until then. Your stuff hasn't been sent yet.
Let me know when you'll be back and I can have your shipment held until then. Your stuff hasn't been sent yet.
back Bob thxplayed 2 tournaments bubbled the 2nd lolhad a great time otherwise