Negreanu Open 1st Quarter 2011 Prize Information

2011 1st Quarter Winners and Prize InstructionsCongratulations to all the 1st Quarter Winners!1ST QUARTER CHIP SET WINNERS1 Figger 615.842 *MELINA 07* 603.193 rcgs59 579.571ST QUARTER FCP TSHIRT OR HAT WINNERS4 seacucumber1 558.465 DiamondDixi 535.556 troyomac 491.827 sergetoronto 472.168 kobe2odom8 431.609 MattN 399.359 r23y 399.35If your PokerStars name is listed above please send me a private message with the following information: * PokerStars Name * FCP Name * Real Name * Shipping Address * Email Address (needed for Tournament of Champions information) * Prize (if you are a 4th - 9th place finisher please include your choice of FCP Shirt or FCP Hat. If you choose a shirt please include size)Here's the schedule for the 2nd Quarter of 2011Wed April 6th $4+$1+$0.50 NL Holdem KnockoutWed April 13th $8+$2+$1 NL Holdem KnockoutWed April 20th $4+$1+$0.50 8-Game KnockoutWed April 27th $8+$2+$1 NL Holdem KnockoutWed May 4th $4+$1+$0.50 NL Holdem KnockoutWed May 11th $8+$2+$1 8-Game KnockoutWed May 18th $4+$1+$0.50 NL Holdem KnockoutWed May 25th $8+$2+$1 NL Holdem KnockoutWed June 1st $4+$1+$0.50 8-Game KnockoutWed June 8th $8+$2+$1 NL Holdem KnockoutWed June 15th $4+$1+$0.50 NL Holdem KnockoutWed June 22nd $8+$2+$1 8-Game KnockoutWed June 29th $4+$1+$0.50 NL Holdem Knockout NOTE: We haven't sent out the prizes for the 4th Quarter of 2011 yet and I'll let you know if we'll be sending those out first or will be sending the 4th Quarter and 1st Quarter at the same time.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bob, question about the hats.. are they the kind that have a hole in the back, or are they flexfit or whatever?
There are different styles but I have no clue what Matt will be sending out or what is left in the inventory.

<begging mode>if anyone else won a hat/shirt they don't want I would like one. I have exactly zero FCP items to my name, playing neg-o on Wed is near impossible for my schedule.</begging mode>

<begging mode>if anyone else won a hat/shirt they don't want I would like one. I have exactly zero FCP items to my name, playing neg-o on Wed is near impossible for my schedule.</begging mode>
aight you can have my hat if I get a prize in the 2nd quarter
There are different styles but I have no clue what Matt will be sending out or what is left in the inventory.
If there is a choice I would much prefer the adjustable instead of the flexfit. The flex fit has no hole for me to pull my hair through :-) (such a girl thing)
Bob, I would like to give my FCP hat to MaxStPolish. Max/Anthony/Mr. Soul Read with J high, please send Bob your info when you have a chance. Thanks!
And, Bob I am giving my chipset to seacucumber, so Frank please give Bob your info.Thanks.

Okay, I am only sending things to the location that the actual winner tells me to send it.If you want to send something to somebody else then you have to send me that information since I also need an e-mail address etc for the Tourney of Champions notice.

if I win anymore chips sets from now on I will give them away same goes with the hats and shirtsI wanted 2 chips sets got them now, and I got a few hats and shirtsKobe I think you are getting my 4th quarter hat right?or was that tbricker?Lisa I have 2 hats, one black, has a Velcro adjustable belt on backthe blue one is a buckle adjustable belt on back

well rumor has it that it that I may have to wait months and months and months and months for my chip set is this true???? or is someone sending it all out soon as all the addresses are collected???
very true, well worth it tho!
if I win anymore chips sets from now on I will give them away same goes with the hats and shirtsI wanted 2 chips sets got them now, and I got a few hats and shirtsKobe I think you are getting my 4th quarter hat right?or was that tbricker?Lisa I have 2 hats, one black, has a Velcro adjustable belt on backthe blue one is a buckle adjustable belt on back
ya i get the hat, hof
hi
hahah, once you get to Omaha I expect str8 fkn brickage erry Wednesday
well rumor has it that it that I may have to wait months and months and months and months for my chip set is this true???? or is someone sending it all out soon as all the addresses are collected???
My best guesstimate for the 1st quarter prizes is that they should be sent out during the month of May.
Rose, that you?
No Matt that is Meli lolI was the one who waited a year for my last chip set like a few others here