PAD PLO cash game starts tonight. 100k min buy in. Playing 300/600Line up looks like this: Brandon Adams, Patrick Antonious, Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan, Brian Hastings, and Phil Galfondshould be a great two weeks of shows

OK now that sounds like fun! Hope there will be alot of action.Can you tell me where to look for these episodes. Pokertube or something? Litterally have never seen an episode of POD :club:

good 1st episode
Good 2nd episode too. I usually don't like watching PLO on tv, but it's pretty good for PAD.Big time action other than just the poker also...Dwan & Ivey make a sick H.O.R.S.E. bet.Dwan paid Ivey 40K for the option of taking him up in a 100K hand game of H.O.R.S.E. anytime by the end of 2011 and if Ivey refuses, he can only buy out for 1 mill.Plus a forfeit clause of 10 mill to 2 mill (from what they said on camera), down from Dwan's initial suggestion of 25 mill/1 mill.Going back to last week's game, I was thinking... Is it just me, or is Melanie Weisner sneaky hot?
Good 2nd episode too. I usually don't like watching PLO on tv, but it's pretty good for PAD.Big time action other than just the poker also...Dwan & Ivey make a sick H.O.R.S.E. bet.Dwan paid Ivey 40K for the option of taking him up in a 100K hand game of H.O.R.S.E. anytime by the end of 2011 and if Ivey refuses, he can only buy out for 1 mill.Plus a forfeit clause of 10 mill to 2 mill (from what they said on camera), down from Dwan's initial suggestion of 25 mill/1 mill.Going back to last week's game, I was thinking... Is it just me, or is Melanie Weisner sneaky hot?
Was the condition on the deal also that Dwan would only be playing 2k/4k and Ivey was playing 50k/100k?I thought that's what I heard. If this is true, that's absolutely ridiculous
Was the condition on the deal also that Dwan would only be playing 2k/4k and Ivey was playing 50k/100k?I thought that's what I heard. If this is true, that's absolutely ridiculous
Yah, that sounds about right. Understanding the terms of the whole deal, it's hard to decide which part of the bet is the sickest.Hard to define the outline of it, but I think one part is that if Phil wins he has to give 96% back to Tom...

Phil won a big pot, around 250K, on the last hand of the night in a 3-handed pot against Antonius and Galfond.I like this PLO on PAD, but I don't really dig Andy in the booth with Ali. Let him take Brandon Adams spot if he goes busto or maybe Patrik's since he just did.

I've just seen he first three episode and love it. Like the use of 4 colour deck and the action is good where Phil is steamrolling the table. Can't wait for the next episode :club:

Does anyone else find it annoying how many breaks the guys are taking? It's especially dumb when 2 of them take off at the same time.
Its soooooooo annoying. Why do they let you do that?!?!?! WE'RE FILMING A F*CKING TV SHOW, BE THERE FOR THE SHOW!!Otherwise, I love it. :club: