Tbrick412, Ftp 45 Man Grinder

Tbrick has a birthday coming up soon, thinking about getting him this as a present. Shake-Weight-Men.jpgwug thoughts? who wants to go in on one with me to split out the cost?

may I suggest some exercise in a fun way like .......Hugs bricker

pretty disappointed tbh was really hoping more people would want to give our good friend Taylor a nice birthday gift. Maybe we can really hit it out of the park for his college graduation!

may I suggest some exercise in a fun way like .......Hugs bricker
oyb :club:
pretty disappointed tbh was really hoping more people would want to give our good friend Taylor a nice birthday gift. Maybe we can really hit it out of the park for his college graduation!
I'm not cool anymore :ts
Intervention??

Happy birthday brickyHave some of this.. It's the worst best ever!20660150464581908751601.jpgThat's not my room so don't even comment on all the other contents on the shelf.

happy birthday bricker baby :)Hugs and kisses honey bunny Best wishes and may all your dreams come true