Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars - New Quarter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the stake Bob.feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($4.00+$1.00) t75/t150 - 6 playersUTG: t2,859 UTG+1: t8,885 CO: t6,221 Button: t3,665 SB: t2,121 (Hero)BB: t8,594 Preflop: (t225) Hero is SB with Qs.gifAh.gif (6 players)2 folds, CO raises to t450, Button folds, Hero raises to t2121 and is all-in, BB folds, CO calls t1671Flop: (t4,392) 8h.gif3c.gifTc.gif (2 players)Turn: (t4,392) Ad.gif (2 players)River: (t4,392) 2c.gif (2 players)CO showed Kc.gifJc.gif, and won (4392) with a flush, King highHero showed Qs.gifAh.gif, and lost with a pair of AcesCO won t4392

I'm in for the first time in a long while. I'm on painkillers, so I should run well.
I knew I should have been on painkillers...

Good game everyone. My prediction of running well definitely came true. The cards hit me up side the head tonight. At least 4 sets and getting paid on them, and other good fortunes.Enjoyed seeing people I haven't seen in a while. I wish I didn't work on Wednesdays so I could be here each week.

I knew I should have been on painkillers...
Lol.Nice talking with you tonight. I miss GA, and bug anybody that I find out is from there. Did you say you were born in Rome? I went to school at Berry and then stayed in town and taught at Darlington School for 14 years.
Lol.Nice talking with you tonight. I miss GA, and bug anybody that I find out is from there. Did you say you were born in Rome? I went to school at Berry and then stayed in town and taught at Darlington School for 14 years.
Yes I was born here and I'm married to a Darlington Grad and I worked there between 2002 and 2005, my daughter went to lower and middle school there. I worked at Berry from 2005 until this past Oct in the Alumni Office.Damn, I think I know who you are! Someone said something about you being a poker dealer now and I just made the connection. Did you teach P.E. at the lower school before Caroline?

That's me! It's a small world! Funny that we figured this out due to the fact that I randomly bug anybody from Georgia due to the fact that I miss it so much.

Wanted you all to know that I really enjoyed the first event that I played with you all. You have a good thing going, and I hope to be a regular part of it.Thank You.
Welcome to FCP, glad that you enjoyed the Nego.
Here's the top 40 from last quater.I'll make a post on Friday asking for the prize information for the top 9.1 Figger 615.842 *MELINA 07* 603.193 rcgs59 579.574 seacucumber1 558.465 DiamondDixi 535.556 troyomac 491.827 sergetoronto 472.168 kobe2odom8 431.609 MattN 399.35
I assume you'll do this in the maiin Neg-O sticky thread?