Poker Stars Game Of Your Life Promo

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions...e-of-your-life/Win a Free Sports Event Package worth $100,000!Play the Game of Your Life for the chance to win a trip to any sporting event, anywhere in the world, with everything taken care of by PokerStars. There’s also $1,000,000 in cash to be won, and it’s all free to play. Here’s a taste of what you can win:•Front-row seats to the sporting event (or events) of your choice, anywhere in the world•Bring as many friends as you want•All travel and accommodation included•Total prize package value of $100,000•Plus over $1,000,000 in cash awarded in freerolls running every weekAll you have to do to be in with a shot at winning big is get your seat to any of the six Freeroll Finals via the qualifying routes below, including free-to-enter satellites running every day until May 21. The first five finals each have a cash prize pool of $100,000. The Grand Final in week six is where you can win the Game of Your Life prize package for you and your friends!If you aren’t already playing at the world’s largest poker site, start by downloading the free PokerStars software. Follow the easy instructions and you’ll be ready to play in minutes.How to Play Game of Your LifeYou can qualify for the Game of Your Life $100,000 Freeroll Finals via free-to-play satellites, FPP qualifiers, and first deposit and reload bonuses.Freerolls & FPP QualifiersTo register, open the PokerStars lobby, click ‘Tourney’ & ‘Freeroll’/’Satellite’.Tournament Buy-In Date Time(ET) Prize Freeroll - Americas Free Daily until May 21 12:00, 14:00, 18:00, 20:00, 22:00 Top 108 advance to the $100,000 Freeroll Final for that week Freeroll - Rest of World 06:00, 08:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 10 FPP Qualifier - Americas 10 FPPs 13:00, 15:00, 19:00, 21:00, 23:00 Top 67 advance to the $100,000 Freeroll Final for that week 10 FPP Qualifier - Americas 07:00, 09:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00 First Deposit & Reload BonusesMake your first real money deposit, or reload your existing account, with the codes below and you’ll be credited with a ticket for the $100,000 Freeroll Final of your choice, including the big one on May 22.•First deposit bonus bode: ‘GOYLFDB’ - minimum deposit of $10 required•Reload bonus code: ‘GOYLRELOAD’ - minimum reload of $50 requiredDon’t forget that all first time depositors are also eligible for the regular PokerStars welcome bonus of 100% up to $600!$100,000 Freeroll Finals Times & DatesThere are Freeroll Finals running for six weeks at the times and dates listed below, each with a $100,000 prize pool. The winner of the Grand Final in week 6 on May 22 will be awarded the Game of Your Life prize package worth $100,000. The rest of the top finishers in the Grand Final will share an additional $10,000 in cash.You can find all Freeroll Finals listed in the PokerStars lobby under ‘Tourney’ & ‘Freeroll’/’Special’.Date Time Americas Rest of World April 17 16:00 ET 10:00 ET April 24 May 1 May 8 May 15 May 22 - Grand Final Before playing, make sure you read the Game of Your Life Terms and Game of Your Life FAQ pages for more information on the prize package and official rules.Contact support@pokerstars.com if you have any questions about the Game of Your Life qualifiers or the $100,000 Freeroll Finals.

pretty amazing, when it says you can bring as many friends as you like..How does that work? There has to be limits

pretty amazing, when it says you can bring as many friends as you like..How does that work? There has to be limits
I think the limit is the $100K maximum value of the prize.If you want to take your Son's entire school to a Marlie's game that would probably work.
I'll take all of my freinds to a Cubs World Series.(Please insert your joke below)
um you aren't allowed to post without starting a thread to introduce yourself... that or you have to offer me a sick deal on some nike's
I'll take all of my freinds to a Cubs World Series.(Please insert your joke below)
Did you just watch Back To The Future part 2? In 2015 they defeat Miami to win world series according to the movie.
Is stars offering a cash value instead of taking all my friends I don't like very much and if I don't care to travel to see a sport event?
there isn't a single sporting event you would want to attend?don't get me wrong, 100k is a lot of money, but if I won, the amazing trip and experience would be > the monetary value.

I would pick a tournament out of the country, but not world cup or anything with cricket.Probably Australian rules football.Where do they play that game?

there isn't a single sporting event you would want to attend?don't get me wrong, 100k is a lot of money, but if I won, the amazing trip and experience would be > the monetary value.
There is some that I would like to go to a Lord Stanley Cup Series or and only if the Tigers made the World Series is about the only things I'd like to attend but I don't think it would be for the entire series so I wouldn't be interested in any thing.
I would pick a tournament out of the country, but not world cup or anything with cricket.Probably Australian rules football.Where do they play that game?
It's a country in the middle of Europe, duh it's where Hitler was born. It was his favorite game as a young lad!