Amscrays Advice To Boutros Boutros-gali

Always remind yourself that happyl are the reward for everything that went wrong. Sometimes, you eat the bear. Sometimes, the bear eats you. When you're eating the bear, be grateful. You can identify weaknesses in people by paying attention to their inflection; the way they say things and what that implies. knowing why they do things as they do gives you a better thance to ejaculate on thier face. There's a man who does a puppet show from the back of a bicycle here in Chicago. One of the puppets is a cat. I always give him a dollar because he makes the puppet wave at me when I do (EVEN THOUGH I HATE CATS ALLL CAPS EXCLIMATION POI(NT@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I walk by and callously throw a dollar into the box, and the cat puppet waves at me, and I smile. It's the only time I smile that day.I've been drinking; Reyka Vodka to be precise. I say this because I have a frailty in my own ego that requires whenever I'm patently honest. I must caveat it with being drunk. This goes back to a time when I should've spoken up but didn't.I know that sometimes, these words don't make sense to you; they only make sense to me. The only thing that matters here is that I can use a semi-colon better than 99% of the people here (the 0.01 is ShimmeringWang, who wont' be stopping by to refute me since he welshed on that bet. That tellls you how little FC means to people these days. A few dollars on a bet is worth your reputation)Walter Paytons Daughter is on a show about things in Chicago that are good.THere are people from the government who are paid to watch stuff like this. They don't see anythin wrong with ith. Best thing? The beaty of faulure is that no one cares. Being born winBJOIDDFHSDUFHSDIHTSDKIGHSDIFTHSIKHSK>RHSKRJHBSWRIEEJRFHDSKFNBKFBJSCVNBSDFJHDSUFRSHYEOFRIUSFHKSJFDSOKJBDS>KJVSubmoit not. \]I was carefu to type tha tright, but not care avbout tth etypes]Sincerity i swhart beeeed respectttedot***************jew***************** THEFT!Im going to go outside now and rob a dope dealer so I can make my rent. iving Like an animal has its advantages. Civliz4ed people fear you.Once, I had friends wwho loved me for who I am. The only reason they did this is because I'm more fawed than they are, save for the freak inte,klliitencve tjhing. They know this . How coiud they not? cAN'T CONMCEAL IT OR EVEREVE THESE WORDS MEAN NOTHING EBCIOUS I'M JUST BANKING MY HANDS INT A KAYWOBOARDS NSAOISDOIHFWOIUGRESGIUSHFSRIHUYSRIFHURIFUIHWF;HAHFVVHU SEE YOU DICK EATERS AT BURNING MAN THIS YEAR, iHOPE____ SSERIOUSL,O/O,.LY (DEINIATION FOR PURPOUSE OF EGO)tHIS IS HOW DRUNK i AM akk no akllllllll capsw!

If you ever wondered who that anonymous user weas, it's me. The 9324983 gurests and 3 anoonyous users: e. ABOING!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dsaofkswhfriefhjrw of thejjk.l mloo.

I uae drugs at night. If my ife had been different. I might have mattered. Instead, all I am is randomness- fungi grown upon the tree falling in the woods that is FCPand YES@#E$#.asof.,sdfgo.osdof.who cares@OItrahwte5rtu09854yytuiyuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wow. I can understand and relate to a good bit of this.Also, I recognize the Caps Lock problem in the above posts. I got drunk a couple of months ago and typed a long, narrative rant on my computer. I kept hitting the caps lock button and neither had the ability nor desire to fix the problem.

Who else logs in as anonymous?Me, Shake, LG, SA21...that's all I know.
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW???edit: I mean that could be any number of other anonymous posters down there.

Definitely very drunk when I posted this. I did learn something, though: the finish applied to vintage Danish teak furniture cannot withstand 12 hours exposure to vomit.

Who else logs in as anonymous?Me, Shake, LG, SA21...that's all I know.
Obviously I log in anonymous.I do this for the"hehe, I'm going to keep refreshing this page to see if people liked my post or respond to me. Aww, I don't even see anyone reading it. *sigh*." *refreshes page*"HOLY SHIT SPADEMAN JUST SAID VERY INSULTING THINGS ABOUT ME" factor. Ninja flames.