I think exorcism require a personal touch. I mean, I'm pretty sure Holy water doesn't work if it's "virtual".
Perhaps they could mail out do-it-yourself kits?

Satanism has to be the most -ev religion...In it, you're effectively acknowledging a god, the forces of light and dark, yet choose to go with the dark side in spite of the fact that if you're correct, the consequences are clearly laid out in advance and your decision means eternal damnation.Perhaps they think that Satan is going to 'reward' them in the afterlife for doing his bidding on earth, but what could Satan possibly offer them? He lives in hell. It's like busting your ass for the mayor of Gary, Indiana.

Satanism has to be the most -ev religion...In it, you're effectively acknowledging a god, the forces of light and dark, yet choose to go with the dark side in spite of the fact that if you're correct, the consequences are clearly laid out in advance and your decision means eternal damnation.Perhaps they think that Satan is going to 'reward' them in the afterlife for doing his bidding on earth, but what could Satan possibly offer them? He lives in hell. It's like busting your ass for the mayor of Gary, Indiana.
I thought the idea was that you trade eternal damnation for power money and pleasure now.
I thought the idea was that you trade eternal damnation for power money and pleasure now.
Have you met very many satanists?They're basically the sorts of people you find in a comic book shop, with more severe personality and adjustment disorders. Life offers those kinds of people no power, no money and no pleasure.... They're basically signing up for the eternal damnation part yet all they get in return is a sense of belonging with other colossal dork-asses whenever they wear a black trenchcoat in the middle of july.
Have you met very many satanists?They're basically the sorts of people you find in a comic book shop, with more severe personality and adjustment disorders. Life offers those kinds of people no power, no money and no pleasure.... They're basically signing up for the eternal damnation part yet all they get in return is a sense of belonging with other colossal dork-asses whenever they wear a black trenchcoat in the middle of july.
I'll tell you what was disappointing to me... learning that the Anton LeVey-style church of satan was didn't actually worship satan, but was just a geeky, hedonistic rip off of objectivism.