Sunday April 3rd - What Are You Playing Today

Spring in is the air. All the snow has melted and the Sun is going to be shining.Good luck to all the FCPers today. I doubt that I'll play any tourneys but I imagine I'll play some cash today.What are you playing ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies $55 , Sunday Storm, who knows what else

i'm playing Work then the main event of sick-3-year-old and double ear infection 10-month-old at home, followed by frazzled tired wifeaments.Gl me!

have to do stuff for a project :club: can't play...might play later tonight tho on tilt gl everyone
I'll do it for $70 like that last time I tried doing your hw.

god the donkeys are out in full force today

I am playing so nitty 3400k 1st break

I love it when a plan comes together.feral_cow_icon.gifMilked from the teat of a feral cowPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($100+$9) t50/t100 - 9 playersBB: t4,881 UTG: t4,983 UTG+1: t4,630 MP: t3,150 MP2: t3,305 HJ: t2,865 CO: t2,540 Button: t2,360 SB: t4,006 (Hero)Preflop: (t150) Hero is SB with :5c:D (9 players)UTG raises to t200, 3 folds, HJ calls t200, 2 folds, Hero calls t150, BB calls t100Flop: (t800) :ts:D:4h (4 players)Hero checks, BB bets t100, UTG calls t100, HJ folds, Hero raises to t900, BB folds, UTG calls t800Turn: (t2,700) :jh (2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets t1125, Hero raises to t2906 and is all-in, UTG calls t1781River: (t8,512) :club: (2 players)UTG showed :qh:D, and lost with a pair of KingsHero showed :3h:D, and won (8512) with a pair of KingsHero won t8512

Warmup: 19,786 at first break. Won a pot calling down with JJ on a 87446 board. Busted a shorty with AQ on an A352A board. Had two strange last hands to the hour, first losing 6k with AK making TPTK, then winning it back the very next hand (against a different player) with AK again, on an 8AATQ board.45k gtd: 8,662 at first break. Won a pot with KJ on KQT9x, then doubled in the hand posted above.

Warmup: 7,536 (15BB) at second break. The guy to my direct right limp-calls 54% of his hands, and folds on every flop he misses, so I've taken quite a few chips off him. In "real" pots, things were not as nice. Lost a biggish pot valuetowning myself on the turn and river with A5<AT on A9933, after we both checked the flop and I was pretty sure he had some sort of pocket pair. Lost another big pot last hand before the break with a flush draw that did not get there. (Which was a good thing, since I would have lost flush<flush...)45k gtd: 6,547 (22BB) at second break. Lost 20BB early on, doubling a guy BvB with AQ<33. Other than that, not much happened this hour.

$75/$67.5k- busted AT < KK on AKKA2Warmup- busted 3bsh JTss w/ 17bb into AKhh$109/$45k- 4.5k w/ 15 bb$26/$128k 2 bulletsEntry 1- 4.6kEntry 2- 4.3kBrawl- 4.3kStarting at 3DNG$26/$120k KO 2 bullets

Out of the women's $55 called a shove with KK she had AQ and hit a four flush on the river, oh well.Busted 4 $1r million sats. In some small stuff now might pick up some more MTTs later.