Featured Member - April

Frank is good people.I remember when he and Vatche along with many others were always in the lobby chat at the old FCP cardroom that was an On Game skin. That lobby chat was perfect for a medium size site like FCP as there was always people around chatting but it wasn't so busy that you couldn't keep up with conversations.

First, let me assure you that this is NOT an April Fools joke :tsRead Frank's bio here
That was my initial reaction when I was first notified, then I remembered last month's featured member and figured out that you and Bob just resorted to picking names out of a hat since March :club:
SUSHI!
INNNNNNNN!*(*As long as it's not sushi pizza)
Frank is good people.I remember when he and Vatche along with many others were always in the lobby chat at the old FCP cardroom that was an On Game skin. That lobby chat was perfect for a medium size site like FCP as there was always people around chatting but it wasn't so busy that you couldn't keep up with conversations.
Man those were the good ole days Bob. I miss the old FCP cardroom/lobby chat and would also pay good mobnies to get back on On Game network (especially if we could also go back to 2006).
He also has mad basketball skills and is a prop bet hustler
I honestly don't think I'll ever make 2 out 2 again (the underhand across the pool shot) in my life time even if you offer me odds :)Thanks everyone and happy April Fools Day!

Congrats Frank! And happy birthday Eugene!

and troyomac, ldo...Frank is one of the coolest guys I've ever met. He drives sweet cars, has a hot wife, stays at hotels for free for extended periods of time, takes me into diamond lounges, and is just all around an awesome guy. <3
I honestly don't think I'll ever make 2 out 2 again (the underhand across the pool shot) in my life time even if you offer me odds :club:
LOOOL this was soooo epic

wtg Frank Well deserved and next time don't donk out of the neg open, I need a good challengeCongrats Frank :)Hugs, and one for Eugene too

That was my initial reaction when I was first notified, then I remembered last month's featured member and figured out that you and Bob just resorted to picking names out of a hat since March :ts
:club: Congrats, Frank. I can't think of anyone nicer that I've ever met through poker.