April Foolishness Tourneys At Poker Stars

Check out the 7 April Foolishness Tourneys at Poker Stars today. To find them just search for Foolishness in the Tourney Filter while in Tourney - All. They all start at 3:15 PM ET today.I think my wife would like Bryan's tourney since she thinks that 8 is lucky.

Was just about to post this.There are also 5 1000 FPP instant cash $16 bonuses in the store (if you are a silverstar)
Those bonuses are great value for anybody who isn't Supernova and fair value if you are Supernova.

All these foolish mtt's go off around the same time instead of being staggered into the evening. I'd probably have to sit out way too often to play any of these. Bought all the store items. sweetness

I think my wife would like Bryan's tourney since she and about 1,358,888,888 of the world's population think that 8 is lucky.
FYP :club:
There are also 5 1000 FPP instant cash $16 bonuses in the store (if you are a silverstar)
I'm probably looking at the wrong place but I couldn't find this bonus. I did find the following FPP bonus for SilverStar:gCGwkFYwdY_m_lvBU-An.pngEDIT: NVM found it

Guess I'm too late - I look under April 1st specials and I don't see any bonuses.Nevermind I get it - it was joke doh! :club:

Guess I'm too late - I look under April 1st specials and I don't see any bonuses.Nevermind I get it - it was joke doh! :club:
It's not a joke and the bonuses are real. Go under the April 1st specials and purchases those 5 items then each of them will magically turn into a $16 bonus (no joke).Iyuq5pRZNHnNb7YFxqoF.png