$1 Million Sunday Storm March 27th - $11 Buyin

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really an FCPer. I just registered a few days ago to comment in a thread about my videos.So I won't be getting in on the last longer, but I am playing this tournament and would like to wish you all the best of luck. If you see astuteNacute at your table, please call him down light. :club:

I just want to warn everybody if you intend on playing you should register now. Poker Stars thinks that the maximum of 150,000 players is going to be reached and registration closed.

FCP Bob - Big_Mkobe2odom8 - kobe2odom8rcgs59 - rcgs59TrueAce13 - trueace13GWCGWC - GWCGWCHighwayStar - Blue BaboonJubilantLankyLad - Ouch-8s king_tanner - king_tannerSteve.693 - Steve.693Looks like a pretty sweet final table to me!

My current agenda is to actually play some poker sunday. I'll have to make room for this wad of insanity.
Can you confirm for the LL with your Stars name when you register.
in
I need your Stars name for the LL.
I'm not really an FCPer. I just registered a few days ago to comment in a thread about my videos.So I won't be getting in on the last longer, but I am playing this tournament and would like to wish you all the best of luck. If you see astuteNacute at your table, please call him down light. :club:
Let me know if you want to be included in the last longer, you're more than welcome to join in. The more somebody with your sense of humour is around the better.
I just want to warn everybody if you intend on playing you should register now. Poker Stars thinks that the maximum of 150,000 players is going to be reached and registration closed.
Just registered, up to 45k with 5 hours to go yet.In for the LL, username same as on here, tbrick412
FCP Bob - Big_Mkobe2odom8 - kobe2odom8rcgs59 - rcgs59TrueAce13 - trueace13GWCGWC - GWCGWCHighwayStar - Blue BaboonJubilantLankyLad - Ouch-8s king_tanner - king_tannerSteve.693 - Steve.693Looks like a pretty sweet final table to me!
Sounds good but we just need to convince the other 150 000 people
damn you b0b...... that got me all scared and thinking i wouldnt get to play , cause it would be at 149,780 and going quick .... i hurry up and load ps lobby and find my tourney and what the hell , 43,200. way to get me going first thing in the morning .. i am registered and ready to do this ... thanks for the stake b@bedit , i am not canadian and have never been canadian
If you throw out another one, I'll run for you.RakeMyBlind (United States)Good Luck to everyone playing.
Stake sent, that's it for stakes for me today.
In- xgumbyx, is the LL $10?Will also give out 5 stakes if won't be too much of a cluster for you Bob.
The last longer is a freerolll for everybody.I'm done giving stakes so feel free

Alrighty. I decided if I won this $10 hu sng then I'd give out a stake and I won it obv so I will be giving out one stake.Requirements:1) Say something nice about Bob2) Post any important hands3) Win4) Have fun5) 50/50 NSB for the stake and make sure to post your screen name so you're eligible for the last longer. Just because I'm nice if you win the last longer I'll let you keep it.