Canadian Government Falls

http://www.pwc.com/en_US/us/cities-of-oppo...hartPopup2.htmlhttp://www.theatlantic.com/business/archiv...ovation/238436/The World's 26 Best Cities for Business, Life, and InnovationFrom a report by PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Partnership for New York City that looked at 26 of the world's top cities, identifying greatness in terms of growing, retaining and attracting talent.From first to worst.New York City Toronto San Francisco Stockholm Sydney London Chicago Paris Singapore Hong Kong Houston Los Angeles Berlin Tokyo Madrid Seoul Beijing Abu Dhabi Shanghai Mexico City Moscow Santiago Istanbul Sao Paulo Johannesburg Mumbai
I've been to the ones highlighted, I would only live in London if I could afford it. The rest I would never live in, but I also don't like big cities.I am going to J-berg in a couple weeks, we will not be going around much because of the safety issues. We will however be traveling around Cape Town for a week after the safari in KwaZulu-Natal region. I am going with a Canadian couple from somewhere between Toronto and Ottowa. They are more nervous than me about safety. We are only stopping off in J-berg, but do not plan on leaving the hotel since we are there for one day after 24 hours of flying.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Houston make that list? Ive never been(haven't been to any on the list :club:), but have never heard anything but terrible things about Houston.

They are probably nervous about traveling with an American.
I told them I am wearing my 'America: We're number one bitches' shirt everywhere we go.