• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there's only a few of us, we can just all ship to the winner at the end. As long as it is clear who is in for money before the pool starts

if there's only a few of us, we can just all ship to the winner at the end. As long as it is clear who is in for money before the pool starts
This.The Money ListDale - picks PMed to runthemover

I've received picks from the following people:BabyingSkeleton JellySBriandDubeydigitalmonkeypowerpokerI doubt I'm doing the $ pool just to make it ethically easy but here's some questions:Is the $ pool winner take all?Is someone collecting?

Is the $ pool winner take all?Is someone collecting?
yes, I'd assume it is winner take all.I think we will all just ship to the winner after. save on transaction fees and hassle. We just need to be perfectly clear who is in for the money before the pool starts.

ouch. That's like a stab in the back :)Just pick one team for each of these and make sure you don't pick two teams from the same seriesGoals for:Goals against:Goal differential (total):Faceoff differential (total):

ouch. That's like a stab in the back :)Just pick one team for each of these and make sure you don't pick two teams from the same seriesGoals for:Goals against:Goal differential (total):Faceoff differential (total):
Ok sounds easier that way..Ill get them done soon.

And, just to be clear...for Goals Allowed you want the team with the least goals allowededit: in case Babying doesn't seem my PM, please re-send picks where the same team is not picked for more than one category

The Money ListDale - picks PMed to runthemoverDubey - PM'd picks to run Babying - PM'd picks to runMapleleafpoker- PM'ed picks to run Eddie - PM'd picks to run

The Money ListDale - picks PMed to runthemoverDubey - PM'd picks to run Babying - PM'd picks to runMapleleafpoker- PM'ed picks to run Eddie - PM'd picks to run
Dale - picks PMed to runthemoverDubey - PM'd picks to run Babying - PM'd picks to runMapleleafpoker- PM'ed picks to run Eddie - PM'd picks to runSerge- PM'd picks to run
Spaceballs the Movie!Nastak said in PM to me: "In for money if we can work something out with Pokerstars cash."After you guys confirm that I'll post everyone's picks.
I will gladly accept money on PokerStars when I win.

MoneyMapleLeafPokerGF- SJGA- BOSDIFF-VANFO-WAS XXEddieGoals for: Pittsburgh PenguinsGoals against: Boston BruinsGoal differential (total): Vancouver CanucksFaceoff differential (total): Washington Capitals sergeGoals for: PHILADELPHIA FLYERSGoals against: WASHINGTONGoal differential (total): BOSTONFaceoff differential (total) CHICAGO NashtakGoals for: Philadelphia FlyersGoals against: Boston BruinsGoal differential (total): San Jose SharksFaceoff differential (total): Tampa Bay LightningsDubeyGoals For: PhilladelphiaGoals Allowed: BostonGoal Differential: WashingtonFaceoff Differential: DetroitDigitalmonkeyGoals For: Philadelphia FlyersGoals Against: Boston BruinsGoal Differential: San Jose SharksFaceoff Differential: Washington Capitals BabyingGoals For: San JoseGoals Allowed: BostonGoal Differential: WashingtonFaceoff Differential: NashvillePride?Skeleton JellyGoals for: PhillyGoals allowed: San JoseGoal differential: DetroitFaceoff differential: BostonSBriandGoals For: BostonGoals Allowed: LAGoal Differential: PhillyFaceoff Differential: DetroitpowerpokerGF: VanGA: SJSGDiff: BostonFace off Diff: WashMister Daniel GGoals For - VancouverGoals Against - AnaheimGoal Differential - WashingtonFaceoff Differential - Boston runthemoverGoals For: PittsburghGoals Against: VancouverGoal Differential: San JoseFaceoff Differential: Washington

grrr, once I read Ellis was starting for Anaheim, I went to change my pick for goals against to Pittsburgh. Got another call and it slipped my mind.Surprised how few people picked Vancouver for goals for. I almost didn't, figuring at least half of us would.