Shimmering Wang Also Stand For Slimey Welch

Yeah, did he change his number too because I have a lot of futures bets with him not to mention a balance from football season and he hasn't responded to any texts about it. Also wanted to book some March Madness bets with him too, but that's neither here nor there.
*Names have been changed to protect the victim*
That's only because of the impending children.
FYP
I guess that's technically correct.He has the one child on the way that's his, but the child that is on the way with the woman that he's marrying isn't his.
Sounds like a pretty solid strategy to me Shake.
He has the one child on the way that's his, but the child that is on the way with the woman that he's marrying isn't his.
Sounds like a Romcom premise.
I guess that's technically correct.He has the one child on the way that's his, but the child that is on the way with the woman that he's marrying isn't his.
I'm sorry, what?
  • 2 years later...

The first person I think I really bonded with here was Custom, and he turned out to be bisexual.

Then I bonded with Jayson Webber over our Randist libertarianism, before he stole everyone's rakeback and used it to buy DJ equipment.

Then Wang and I were thick as thieves, and he ended up rolling Napa.

I guess what I'm saying here is that based on this pattern, I think McGee is primed to take you all in a pyramid scheme. Or at least get a little too drunk and come on to you when you go to the shore together.

Also, who here thought Jay and Wang would rip them off before I would? Never judge a man by the character he's displayed for nine years.

• Like 2

Sure does. Our wang is now a nick.

Yeah, it changed his beloved younger brother to a beloved older brother, and made him renounce contrarian sports betting. And get rid of his Duck Amuck avatar.

I placed a handful of wagers with Wang and was never indebted to him. We decided to just let it sit since I had made a bunch of season win totals with him, and it wasn't much money, and then settle after that. That time came and went and I never got paid. I had forgotten about it until now. Now I feel like I lost $100+ again.

So unfortunate. So Wang did or didn't go to prison? I think that was a joke, but I'm never sure about anything. If he did, I want it to be due to the fact that I think he was going to go after some guy for doing something to some girl. Or something along those lines.

And then he got a girl pregnant but they didn't stay together, so he'll owe child support. And he's dating a girl who's pregnant, so he'll be on the hook for that one too. And both may have given birth by now.

And the hundred bucks that I still believe he'll pay napa back, but maybe not until both kids are through college...although that may or may not happen for one/both of them.

Does that about cover it?