Round 2 Scoring Thus FarNBAR2a.jpgNBAR2b.jpgMiami vs Chicago starts on SundayI need your picks for that series prior to that starting.In the Conference Finals you ARE allowed to pick the same team twice. However, you must have two picks from each series.A valid selection for this round might look like...East Team 1 - PFEast Team 1 - DIFFWest Team 2 - PAWest Team 1 - REB

no update for tonight's game but just FYI for the Final that you can pick however you like. all four from one team. 3 for one team and 1 for another. 2 and 2. whatever. Just an early head's up

I'm going Miami across the board. Feel free to plan accordingly.Edit: Apparently run has a one point lead on me. I thought I had a one point lead on him. I need to rethink my strategy, so run can't make my picks meaningless by picking the same as me.

Did last night's game change everything that much? edit: that's not possible since we both have the same picks for Dallas...Anyway if you post it here with spoilers, I won't read it.
Hmm. I just looked at your scoring. Maybe I messed up my spreadsheet. I'll make my picks after you post the official scores.

Run, I don't think you updated your round two scoring for the last two OKC games.Here's what I have for round 2:bigkg: 7-6-3=17runthemover: 9-4-3=21Skeleton Jelly: 5-8-3=13SuitedAces21: 8-5-3=19qyayqi: 4-10-2=10But I didn't have Q in my round 3 scoring. So after I fixed that, I have the overall total at:Skeleton Jelly: 20-17-11=61runthemover: 28-10-10=57SuitedAces21: 20-16-12=51bigkg: 17-20-11=38qyayqi: 11-33-4=21

Final starts tonight.Here's the corrected scoring up 'till now. I'm still off from Jo so I'll do a check over the scoringNBAR3-1.jpgNeed picks in prior to game time. I'm gonna PM mine to someone so there's no question about my picks.remember you can pick however you like in this round

So far my Dallas picks have not worked out well. Note that I randomized for Q and he got all DallasNBAR4.jpgI went Dallas for everything with the thought that SJ was going with Miami. If I went Miami too and there would've been a "tie". Me winning the without Q. SJ winning the with Q. Now it's looking good for SJ all the way

• 2 weeks later...